• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed I'm constructing! [ET]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammerkrook

[video=youtube;fa2CCFpj8JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa2CCFpj8JU[/video]
(fave minimal tech track enjoy !)

It Seems your not apart of the -OZ- Clan Yet!!! - Apply in the application section on the forum NOW!!
Hey guys, hows it going? The forums have been hassling me to join for sometime now so I thought I would put in a application.
My in-game names are hammerkrook and I'm constructing!. I have been playing Wolfenstein enemy territory for eight or so years my previous teams were 7DS, uNknown, RoK, Woodducks, Horses and Pigs. At the moment I am currently playing Diablo 3, Heros of newerth, Minecraft and ofcourse Wolfenstein.
In real life I work as an electrician, skateboarded for about twelve years and more recently just got into snowboarding and a black belt in Taekwondo to keep mcbain in line !. Besides pc gaming I still have my old consoles from when I was a kid the Atari, NES and Sega mega drive great fun to play when your mates are over having a few beers.
I don't mind keeping the server about good ol' wholesome family fun and schooling idiots like midas. I have a microphone and I am active in irc.

Thanks !

consoles:

(sing star is my fave.)
cat:

(neo.)

Last edited by a moderator:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.