• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

I'm temp leaving!

eminem457

Banned
I've had my fun times and bad times on overzealous gamers. But now it is time for me to retire on overzealous gamers. I love the server but I just can't take the hackers and the name calling. When ever I kill someone or chicken out. I get called a pussy :(... To conclude P4PA_SMURF used to reach to kill me. I miss you all but I will still be on ts3 !

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps to clarify. If one does not lose any of his/her battles, acts pompous etc and can't take a fight without backup, then you will more than likely get called out.

While a certain amount of lighthearted "trash talk" is to be expected with a pvp server game, personal insults are not tolerated. This is a game - it's not meant to get personal! Alternatively saying "If you got off that fat behind and fought me without backup" would be a personal insult.

Last edited by a moderator:

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't criticism, you are complaining about name calling. It's a clarification that there is going to be some level of trash talk that will happen, it is a pvp server.

If someone outside of oz reads the forum and sees a recent topic where someone is leaving because of name calling, should we not mention that it is perfectly within the rules/expectations, or, should we leave the topic open and give them a poor impression of the server?