• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Interesting artickle

7 League Boots

hey baker why did you remove link?

doesn't necessarily discredit this pov, & perhaps a bit irrelevant but it also was interesting.
made me pause and consider, also more context on the author

Baker Street

ET Moderator
On reflection the article in the link was, as you pointed out, irrelevant, plus I am uncomfortable using a person's mental health issues in that manner. The only time it is fair to use argumentum ad hominem in a discourse is when it is about Donald Trump.

Last edited:

7 League Boots

I'm not sure Trumpety Trump was that bad at the end of the day -- it seems unwise to cry wolf (or, "racist") for 4 years when I'm not sure if he really was that racist in office. What shall we say to people when a real nasty piece of work comes along?
Anyway - I could be wrong, ignore me, I dont want to open the Trumpdora's box :) :trump:

I respect your stance here. It's both wise and understanding. - though sometimes our mental afflictions and delusions do negatively influence our ideas ofc - Being able to admit when we have made a mistake is imo the greatest human attribute, how else are we to learn.

- While I think 'Iron Law' might be stretching it, I do think there's a gem of truth about human affairs behind the idea, at least, I can see some instances in the world where it seems to apply

Last edited: