• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Is This guy hacking?

Antagonist

i chucked a demo of a hacker on a site from another et server :eek:.. but yeah ive been told they think hes not hacking... im usually not wrong when i actually accuse someone of actually hacking... but have a look for yourselves, tell me what you think.. id like some feedback.. i see alot of cases of it in the demo..preshooting, tracing through walls, crap like that.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tjtmmfyhnmq

nelots

Skimmed through and it doesn't look suss apart from the dodgy double jump...... wtf is with that servers that allow double jumps?
Most of the pre-shooting was after reloading though or did I miss a whole lot of crap from that demo?

(FKQ)Thompson

I rkn he is. not that he is good at it.

Theres a part when he is shooting someone who runs behind a wall yet he keeps shooting and theres another kill up close when the aim move from the body to the head back to the body fast. Id put my money that he is running something.

Frogma

I forwarded the demo on to the relevant authority on such matters (middy) and the results came back positive.

Antagonist

its his preemptive tracking ppl through the wall that does it for me.. watch the demo with r_shownormals 1 on and watch him move his cursor to ppl through walls
and they way hes ready to shoot some ppl before there even there..

Death_Reincarnated

IMO hes not. I have been able to kill ppl afer they disappeared behind walls; its part of the anti lag program and pings that makes it look like his cursor is not on the enemy yet he kills them. Plus demos for some reason, IMO, replay the game slightly differently than you would see it live.

Antagonist

you dont have the experience to spot it tho death if you missed it.. so many obvious things.. i cant see why some of you cant see it :S.. can a good player plz post in here please i want someones opinion who actually knows what to look for..

Antagonist

Inglourious Basterd said:
There certainly are some suss bits in there imo..

Quite possibly a noob with a wallhax, judging by the way he moves.
THANK YOU!
my thoughts exactly.. a newb with a wallhack..
shame i cant convince the admin team on there server about it :<

nelots

I watched it again and can't see much apart from the time he started shooting at the engineer planting mines near the truck.
Everything else looked normal apart from his crap movement and even worse long range aim :S

Death_Reincarnated

That is why I dont think he was walling. His aim is shocking and the times where he kills enemy without the cursor being on the target is not due ot his aimbotting but lag/pings. I did watch the demo and did not see any unusual walling Antag. You may not consider my opinion valid but I have looked into walling/botting vids and players before many times. I dont have the best eye for this but from my POV I cant see him haxing..hes aim is bad at many times to say the least.

@phat just change it to ext _84 mate. It worked for me :) I think Antag made a mistake there :p

phatbass

tbh i couldnt be bothered death m8 and really do not care if he is or isnt hes on another server if admins cant pick it up their problem.antag if you cant convince them don't waste your time seriously who cares you probably own him anyway

Messenjah

Death_Reincarnated said:
That is why I dont think he was walling. His aim is shocking and the times where he kills enemy without the cursor being on the target is not due ot his aimbotting but lag/pings. I did watch the demo and did not see any unusual walling Antag. You may not consider my opinion valid but I have looked into walling/botting vids and players before many times. I dont have the best eye for this but from my POV I cant see him haxing..hes aim is bad at many times to say the least.
What we are suggesting is he is a terrible playing trying out a wallhack. Don't look for where his cursor is when killing people (unless you put on ping simulation you are watching it as 0 ping anyway) look for where his cursor perfectly scans enemies that are out of sight or behind walls.

And its dm_82 because its from 2.55.

Frogma

Phat, tell us more about the time you couldn't be bothered downloading the demo.

spare no detail.

Antagonist

lol thank you mess... you and i seem to be the only one whos able to see this.. o and rainy as well....
just needed to make sure i wasn't losing my touch :p

and please continue phat..

nelots

The cursor scans could have been simple mouse movements as the guy moved around the map, the demo would be more conclusive if the guy had better aim/tracked better through walls but he didn't and most were reaction shots around walls or obvious pathways.