• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

@ Jessica Watson: GTFO noob's telly already!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Izzit just me or is anyone else supremely OVER Jessica Watson???

Cheekz, please set your boat to RAMMING SPEED & send her pink lady to the bottom of the harbour!

Fraggle

Who?
Sorry but Who?

After leaving that post it didnt take me long to figure out who your on about
Shes plastered all over MSN's home page!!
I havent watched tv much of late
If it was anything like the last younge fella that did something similar
They thrashed him to death on all channels on all "news" related topics!!
So yeah I hear you!!

Antagonist

-OZ-noobItUp said:

Cheekz, please set your boat to RAMMING SPEED & send her pink lady to the bottom of the harbour!
that made me lol... and yes cheekz RAMMING SPEED POST HASTE!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
BAH, all 3 free to air TV stations are covering this!!!

Do I dare turn it off on the off chance that cheekz really does ram her and I miss it?

superMINGE

I've spent the better of the day swearing at the TV whenever a report appears on her, or advert about her comes on...

She is a stupid bitch who needs to GTFO everyones TV!! Not just your's noob.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well i've just finished watching the evening news on telly and can report that she made it to the opera house which means that cheekz covert mission was a complete failure!

-1 respect for cheekz for forcing noob to endure countless hours of overhyped teen sensationalism / admiration! I mean, do you realise how many hours Carl Stefanovic and Lisa Wilkinson were ON MY TV TODAY??!?!?

Mrs noob casually observed this evening that if a 16 YO had discovered a cure for cancer they would be lucky for this amount of media attention. Noob concurs.

In cheekz defence I did observe 2 of those super fast anti-terrorist boats flanking her as she came through the heads. What kind of water borne terrorists are those things supposed to stop? Our humble cheekz? Money well spent KRUDD!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
yeah, true that. when noob was a little noob, he participated in state and national championships for a certain type of small sailing boat. Noob hails from a small/medium sized town on the mid north coast of nsw.

Noob built his own boat & competed against his richer brethren from the big smoke. Noob's results were mid range.

One thing noob learned was that yachting is a rich kid's sport.

Many kids that finished above noob in said state or national championships where good kids but they were also very privileged kids.

Sailing / yachting = rich man's sport.

Nico.

-OZ-noobItUp said:

ahahahah lol nice

nelots

I tried to pirate the whole charade but the water rats cautioned me 3 times to GTFO and stay outside the 200m exclusion zone :(
Then when the fker got past the heads I was shunted the crap out by all these pesky boats that screamed around so I initiated plan B and started throwing spoiled butter(yeah sea sheppards tactics) but only managed to piss off a few surrounding fgts.
Then the fgts squealed and I was ordered to GTFO by Gary from the Coast Guard :(
I tried...... then failed :( and even lost my trusty pirate hat :(
-10 respect on self :cry:
+10 fail!!!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lool cheeky, I must award points for effort. Employing sea sheppard tactics is a nice touch. You should have lined your boat up to get t-boned by her and then cry that she ran over your lovely boat.

Gawd morning TV was insufferable this morning. So many superlatives being thrown about I was going to be sick. "Australia's latest hero" my arse. How many sixes did she hit off the final over of a T20 world cup final??? THATS HEROISM IMHO.

one disgruntled noob.

nelots

I tried noob, before she reached the heads coast guards had a 200m exclusion zone and when she made it around all the other boats swarmed and I was pretty much shunted out of the way :(
Should of seen the carnage though, was some mighty insurance claims with a few tardy skippers.

Anyway, if anyone happens to be around the heads area be on the lookout for my trusty pirate hat!!
$20 reward for its safe return!!!

Baker Street

ET Moderator
-OZ-noobItUp said:
yeah, true that. when noob was a little noob, he participated in state and national championships for a certain type of small sailing boat. Noob hails from a small/medium sized town on the mid north coast of nsw.

Noob built his own boat & competed against his richer brethren from the big smoke. Noob's results were mid range.

Many kids that finished above noob in said state or national championships where good kids but they were also very privileged kids.

Prince Phillip once said "Imagine standing in freezing rain during a gale and ripping up 50 pound notes - thats sailing" :D

lKITl

nelots said:
so I initiated plan B and started throwing spoiled butter(yeah sea sheppards tactics) but only managed to piss off a few surrounding fgts.
South parks rips on them about the whole rotten butter thing , Funny as.

Death_Reincarnated

Antagonist said:
lol i can just imagine cheeks with the pirate hat on shouting abuse at her.. i would of liked that
Arrrrr theeerr she beeee the blondeeeee bimboooo....

...arrrr we shal circeeeell her boat yelling 'scurvy brat'. Then we shall steal teh booty, capsize that origami-boat and feed her to the fish...but first...

...arrr we make our way to the bar for grog...arrr me mateysss.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Baker Street said:
Prince Phillip once said "Imagine standing in freezing rain during a gale and ripping up 50 pound notes - thats sailing" :D
Lol bakes, you've got it in one there.

We had a similar metaphor about a boat being a hole in the water that you pour money into.

As an aside, Prince Phillip is one of my fave celebs for quotes. That guy pulls out some massive clangers from time to time.

Frogma

-OZ-noobItUp said:

I've added this note to my noob file.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dammit - frog stop keep tabs on me!

You guys now know:
a) what I look like
b) where I work
c) where I live
d) childhood passtimes
e) anything else?

note to self: stop sharing on the internet!