• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

JoKeR's app[PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoKeR

Ingame name/aliases: JoKeR/craZy/test
How long you've played et for? 5 years on and off
Clans: UW,+aiM, OZ xD,...6sD
scrimmed before/would you like to scrim? yes, no (obligations to 6sD)

Why join oz? The last week in OZ land has been fairly hectic haha with a number of admins leaving and a number of new people applying. I just sense that OZ is going in a new and better direction now and i wish to be a part of it. I have always been cheerful and nice on the server apart from the times when middy called me hax and came onto the server aliased and bled me for maps on end. And ill admit i never got along with the likes of Memphis aka Hal, Fleksin, Ulti. But i feel that i get along with all or at least most of OZ's current members and have respect for them too. Im also on the server.. alot lol so i could perhaps be able to pass through some of the ideas of the regulars of the server. I know how frustrating it was for some of us regulars in the past so hopefully things will change for the better.

Other interests: I play alot of sport mainly athletics. I went to the youth commonwealth games last year and came 4th in the long jump. I love music, movies lol, the beach even though i live in NZ. And i enjoy getting on the piss every now and again haha even though i usually have training the very next morning at 7 :S

Hicksy

Re: JoKeR's app

imma F1 this chap :D

need someone with a good eye on. and joker is on most the time even the crazy times :D

Jason Verburg long jump 6.87m (+0.3)

well done on the long jump mate :D

Chiddy

Re: JoKeR's app

Hey gona start lockin new apps, not for anything wrong, jst saves us seeing an unread post in this section to only find that it is som1 saying "f1" etc. and not a new app.

Shouldn't be too long Joker n I'll get back to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.