• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Joseph2409's -OZ- member application <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph2409

Joseph2409's -OZ- member application
8/12/2012

Introduction.

hey, my name is Joseph, I am a student. DOB 24/09/1994
the online name i have only ever used is "joseph2409"

Getting to know me

Well. I am a Student, next year is my last year of schooling. After I have finished school, I want to go to uni in hopes of studying medicine, and one day becoming a doctor. Most of my life I have played soccer, but after this years end to soccer season, I have taken up Tae kwon do. (A Korean Martial arts). I play guitar, owning 3, an electric, an acoustic 6 string and a 12 string.
I have a job, which I shall not disclaim it's exact name as it could present personal details regarding my location :p
i have a bit of a dislike for rap music. And Justin Bieber!
in regards to a celebrity crush (which i don't really have one) I would say I think Emma Watson is, or at least was about a year ago before she got that short hair, very attractive

What I think I can offer and Why I want to join -OZ-

I think I can help to make -OZ- gaming, 1 more member higher in the number of members within.
I feel I can help to provide a positive vibe, to the -OZ- community within game, and within Team Speak.
I wish to join the -OZ- community as I feel its one WITH a good community, who have a good amount of mature members, who all respect one another, which i would like to be apart of. :)

Favourite games, platforms, and when my gaming experience really begin!

back when I first started gaming, I was actually about 4, back when I used to own a "super Nintendo and the original "Sega" console, playing games such as mega man x (I loved mega man x) I eventually obtained the new and improved... PS1, with exciting games such as "crash bandicoot" (best game) my all time favourite game has been the halo series, following it since halo 1, and actually reading a few of the halo books! I only half a year ago, sold my Xbox and tend to only use my pc which is a laptop, I enjoy playing minecraft, Team fortress 2, and others such as counter strike source and Gmod, (most games using the HL2 engine) and games such as Age of empires 3 and

Do I own a microphone?

I most certinely do!

Thank you for taking the time to review my Application for a member position
I greatly appreciate it.

All the best

~joseph2409

Last edited by a moderator:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.