• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Joy

Phantom

Flekzor said:
ill buy joy and put her to work on the dirty streets on the valley. wont be a good investment but will be fun to be a pimp for a while

Hahah yes g-train, gotta love the valley

Furry

Easy money, Buy from Joke Resell to Br for quadripple the price

ignoring all millions ill go for $75
theres money to be made =D :flamer:

Trigger Happy

Not willing to buy, instead have a semi-new SkankyMoe to trade.
Has gigs of ram, large harddrive and is very snappy. Does only have a three and a half inch floppy though, but for the right person I'm sure they can upgrade this part to something larger. Reliable but tends to crash under large volumes of QQ but overall a good trade.
The skank is older than the Joy you are selling, however this product will not let you down.
Live in the local area to your product so a mutual meeting place can be made to reduce postage costs.

Cheers

G

no not west end. please no! ank, why do you have so many accounts?

Joke :D

seeing as Blusky probably doesnt have the money, and Horus DEFINATELY doesnt have the money.

So far the leader is Furry, on $75.

With that said, i'll take of 12% from the final price, as she is damaged goods.

Postage and Handling will be cheap as the size of the box needed is rather small.

The Admiral

If goods are not as described, what is the period in which we can return them?

Stealing her before sale sounds tempting. I KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES. Not the address, or even really how to get there, but if I walked around in the general area enough, I'm sure I'd find your place again.

G

you can have my address
andd ewww i was at west end today
but i was being a good grl ;)

nelots

Do you take foreign currency bids?
If so I'll bid whatever I have left from my trip to vietnam which is about ONE MILLION DONG!!!

Sorry, all bids placed must be in Australian Dollars.

If the goods are not as described or not what you ordered, you have 21 days to tell myself, or one of my staff members with the same name as me, that you will be returning the Joy.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is there a cooling off period? I've only ever had limited success buying chicks off the internet....

G

no i start uni in march
so make it before then please
also my botox mght be wearing off
i was a mess LAST NIGHT!

Furry

So have i won yet? or? D: <

$75 worth of 5cent pieces is quite heavy and i needa get rid of it fast O:<

-OZ-Furry said:
So have i won yet? or? D: <

$75 worth of 5cent pieces is quite heavy and i needa get rid of it fast O:<

Failed to mention your 5c peice disclaimer. Gtfo.

I think its Suncaekz next highest preper bidder. Paypal and credit card accepted.

2 days till auction closes.