• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

july 32v32

helSo.

Hi Guys/Girls!

Ok so -OZ- are doing another HUGE 32VS 32. IT will be a 64 slot server on -OZ- VERSION OF ETPUB You don't have to be regular to join just if you see this you can play basically.
THIS IS A OPPORTUNITY FOR THE WHOLE OF AUSTRALIAN ET!!!!!

It will be held on our 64 slot server that we will have set up on the night.

The IP is 202.130.34.133:27966

it date will be held on the 31/07/2011

The times for the 32v32 are as follows:

Time and zones below for ease:

QLD: 7PM
NSW:7PM
VIC: 7PM
TAS: 7PM
SA: 6.30PM
WA: 4PM
NT: 6.30PM
NZ: 9PM
sorry if the times are wrong

do not know what maps to put on but there will be some from the last 32v32 and some new ones so plz post maps you would like to play below i will finalize by sunday next week the 24/7/11

every one will have all skill levels so you will just have to kill each other :D

regards
-OZ- phillgates2

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Polishing rnade in preperation now.

Where is OZ Chris? <33333333333333333333333333

(Sneaky bugger is actually starting to pwn me grrrrrrrrrrrr)

helSo.

maps for the 32v32

ctf well
stealplant2
baserace
goldendunk_a2
mml_helmsdeap_b4
mml_minastirith_fp3
nfl_b2
apickical king of the hill
supergold rush final
towerslider
cristmas sniper

what order they go in is being determined soon

regards
phill

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Noob is prepared to call this a success on the basis that he managed to make it to the other side of xmas sniper and ride the train all the way around while taunting axis about not paying for a ticket! :banana:

Can't believe how many ppls don't know that is the real obj of xmas sniper.

sinnaa

lol noob,

yeh it was good games, fair few turned up. was hoping it would continue for a bit more i was havin fun for once (jk i always have fun)
besides that was good to see joker again, smasht him up a bit bt then my confidence got destroyed on that NFL map by joker nd storm

anyhooz thnx for the server phil nd the rest of the boys at OZ. was GG's =]

helSo.

Yes thanks for turning up with alittle of encorege ment off the other server by Br putting in the redirect script unfortuantly there might not be one after this one for another 4 months :( in November due to I'll be away in Europe for the September one so I'll get all the map done before I go but if I get the net when I'm in Europe I'll try to make it :) so Br / fern / ir0n or other admins will have to start the server up on the night :) :(

regards
phill
ps thanks for the games and many more to come

helSo.

they are baned from normal pub but seeing though it is one night every 2 months that that we hold it it should be fine to let them in = no bans on the 32v32 server unless people are hacking then i bring out the ban hammer[attachment=1:1aqm5zqs]piss-me-off-ban-hammer-tribute-cubby-demotivational-poster-1281665466.jpg[/attachment:1aqm5zqs][attachment=0:1aqm5zqs]ban-hammer.jpg[/attachment:1aqm5zqs]

= with cata i do dislike what he did to the server so i was watching like a hawk :D if he did do something i will check the logs tonight if he was then ill add the some bans in to the 32v32 server

regards
phill

Attachments

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Those ban hammers are perfect. We are so making prizes e.g. Best admin of the year to an OZ member = Gets an engraved hammer... I'll buy a hammer with the silverish top and give it to outdoor people who work with the hammers often, and they can work out how to write on it!

JoKeR

Was gg's. Wish you had made the spawn sheilds a little shorter on that small map so we could get some epic panzer spawn kills Phill :p. Was good to see some old faces again.

kudkh3rgh8

Newbie ready to call it a success basis, he managed to make Christmas a sniper on the other side, take the train all the way around, and mockery of axes do not pay tickets!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
AlphaClank said:
Don't be silly, BR. You don't even have enough money for decent clothes, let alone a hammer.
What are you talkign about! Cargo shorts and polo shirt goes with everything! + Mother said I look charming for the ladies on all occasions.

Joke :D

Black Racoon said:
AlphaClank said:
Don't be silly, BR. You don't even have enough money for decent clothes, let alone a hammer.
What are you talkign about! Cargo shorts and polo shirt goes with everything! + Mother said I look charming for the ladies on all occasions.
See, BR, its posts like this where I can't tell if you're master troll or serious.

afkr22

Joke :D said:
[quote="Black Racoon":15kbk7xj]
AlphaClank said:
See, BR, its posts like this where I can't tell if you're master troll or serious.[/quote:15kbk7xj]

I can assure you he's quite serious. Either that or his sole purpose in life is to troll at the cost of his dignity. Would explain the rainbow furry costume he wore on Halloween.