• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

KFC putting people into spec because he feels like to go on some team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulu

Happened to me last night and to Don just now. Idiot KFC joins server and put Don spec, because he and his buddy Lal want to both play on Axis. There was nothing said or anything before KFC just decided he feels like doing this. This is atrocious behavior and bullying by an idiot that now has admin powers. Either this kind of idiocy stops or we boycott your server. Enough is enough.

Teddles

Yes, everyone was so scarred by it, they only continued playing ET for the next 7 hours

matilda

DerpLyfe
It's got even worse, I'm afraid.
kfc is now RIGGING maps with the help of his fellow goon squad member - lal - so that another goon - namely, aimz - could rush the map and annoy the regs.
Just saw him open the door for the enemy in bremen which allowed them to steal the card and then fix the truck.
Is there anything we can do to stop this behaviour?
OZ-Defcon and OZ-boges were both in attendance but had no idea what was going on.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Talk to Kfc perhaps.

I haven't played for ages I know, good reasons for this which I'm.not going into now, but this stuff has been going in for ages and is dealt with by communication.

Zulu

Talk to Kfc perhaps.

I haven't played for ages I know, good reasons for this which I'm.not going into now, but this stuff has been going in for ages and is dealt with by communication.
Like you say, it's been going on for ages and nobody does anything about this.

as for somebody else claims about me or anybody else deserving this. it's only about the millionth time KFC and goons get off abusing patrons by directly manipulating game, without anyone doing or saying anything. in any real life context, such behaviour would not be tolerated. smallest of small minds.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
ok not sure what is the go but there is no instance of either of them in the adminlog of using the putteam and the only possible way that he may have done it is if he was a gold donator which has now been removed

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Could have been with an old guid there is 4 people but they dont have access to the put team perm any more only mod and above

Bandido

ET Moderator
Peng joins allies. One bot disconnects. Allies are two players up. Mat enquires how Peng did that. Penq says he’s an admin.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lordy me guys. Do !admintest on him in-game. Not rocket science. I don't have a computer at all at the moment or i would d ok it. And you don't think he is trolling a bit?

Bandido

ET Moderator
Hes definitely trolling but if hes putting people spec like Matt said then thats a problem. Yella and some others throw medi packs to the opposition team just to give us the shits. I double warn when I see it. They say its unjustified warning a guy because of his game style but I dont give two shits what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.