• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Killwar2332 Application [NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

killwar2332

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is Jack my in game name that i go by is Killwar2332.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I go to school still but have a lot of free time to play my sports like hockey (field) Games i like to play BF3,TF2,Terraria etc, one of my favourite movies is 21 Jump Street, Favourite Book is Tomorrow when the war began.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

Im a great guy and would be happy to go out of my time to help a person. I want to join the OZ because i love helping friend and people i have never met i am easy to make friends with.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I have started playing on the PC but i normally play BF3 on PS3 the games i play on the PC is Terraria,TF2,Arma 2, Hitman 2 and Happy wheels :p

Do you own a microphone?
Yes.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, somehow this was missed :s. If you are still around could you add your age please?

Status
Not open for further replies.