• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

KiloHertZ's Application to join the OZ clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiloHertZ

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

My name is Ben, I generally use the ingame name KiloHertZ or a variation of it if it is taken.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I currently attend high school in a smallish suburban town in the northeastern United states. My hobbies include many outdoors thing such as fishing, hiking, camping, and all sports, but I also have a huge interest in Computers and computer science (runs in the family). My favorite book is Tom Clancy's splinter cell, which also happens to be my favorite game. I also play Minecraft, Battlefield 3, supreme commander 1 and 2, Call of Duty 4, Arma 2 (and DayZ), Skyrim, and Star Wars the Old Republic. My tastes in music include Van Halen, AC/DC, The Offspring, Aerosmith, and The Foo Fighters.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I enjoy playing games and having a fun time, I feel i can offer a fun, easygoing clan member. I wish to join OZ because it seems to be a nice, easygoing community that is moderatly active.I also heard I heard that membership to your clan entitles me to free pizza. As an American, This pleases me.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

My favorite Games for single player are Skyrim for its vast world and virtually endless playthroughs, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell for its creative puzzles and patient gameplay. For multiplayer, I enjoy playing minecraft for its feeling of belonging to a community where everyone has heard of each other, and its sandbox style gameplay. My second favorite inline game is battlefield 3 for its many gameplay options, from strategic battles to mindless shooting. I started gaming around when i was 6 with backyad baseball, and was playing quake 3 and doom buy the time i was 8.

Do you own a microphone?
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.