• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

lagg issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlbenson

I've noticed recently great amount of lag in resent days. its really annoying as i have been focused on removing a lot of land and have had to take my hands off the keyboard, flex my fingers so i don't rage and carry on, till finally I've had it. the OZclear hasn't worked (i lost a god pickaxe to it) and i think a lot of the main players may be hacking or lag switching or something. but please try to find the cause and sort this out if youre not already (but i assume you have looked into it due to the introduction of OZclear). ive had enough of sinderley always saying 't' to test it or saying 'lagg'. thanks

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Seriously, so much lag
The auto-clearer was changed down to 20mins in regards to this issue, unless its something erroring, we may not be able to fix all lag since some will come from where you are in relation to the server and what the datacenter is doing at that time

sinderley

Dlbenson,

Stop including my name in your posts please.
I do not respect you for this and it is quite frankly blatantly rude.
And I need to say this, I am not blaming the people whom made the decision or anything, but you are just a bully towards me.
This may seen pathetic to some people which I am sure it will but he gives no chances and even when I am not rude, at his own will he just mutes me anyway. I wish he was de-moted but unfortunately this is not my decision. You even curse at me on skype -_- and I know that you're autistic (as am I) but you need to seriously let go of that as I have and just relax. Please.

This message was not meant to be offensive nor rude in anyway.

~sinderley

Status
Not open for further replies.