• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Liam's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam:)

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi my name is Liam I am a previous OZ member and I left so that I could concentrate on studies and not have any gaming distractions. My current IGN is "Vanilla Almond" but people usually call me Liam.

Currently I'm trying to get into state and Australian archery teams (I just moved and have not been active with archery for a bit but I'm working hard to get back where I was... on the top)
Im currently a student but Id rather keep it at that for privacy reasons.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I've always loved OZ and most of the people it attracts, it try my best to keep myself and others at bay but I do enjoy a friendly banter once in a while. I'm not that great at any games but its my stress release and I enjoy the company of others within this community. Oh and nearly forgot that free pizza deal you guys are promoting, I will be waiting in the driveway for a family sized meat lovers <3 thanx

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I started gaming at the age of 3 and I've never stopped, my favourite games at the moment include League of legends AKA LOL, Wolfenstein AKA ET, Dead island, BF3, free cell. But my all time favourite is Minesweeper

Do you own a microphone?
Yes

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Well after not a lot of in depth thought, being that Liam has been an OZ member before and well liked, is there anyone unhappy if this gets approved? :)

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big F1 from noob. Liam top bloke and only left to focus on IRL studies when he felt he couldn't contribute to the clam at that time.

<3 noob.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Status
Not open for further replies.