• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Lil-Shock’s application for Wolf ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil-Shock

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi, My name is John, better known as Lil-Shock. I'm 24 and Originally from Kenya however lived here in Australia for 14 years. Used to be in OZ back in 2010, round that time, when there were oldschool maps etc on Wolf ET. I got into uni and gave the game (ET) a rest. Thought now would be a good time to get back into it.

My occupation, hobbies, favorite books/games

I am a uni student, studying Accounting. I work as a bartender, photographer and planning on getting into DJ work this year. Love gaming, I don't know why I took such a long break from it, Used to be beast at COD series and Wolf ET (and still am :D). getting back to Wolf ET and also enjoy playing Arma 3. Apart from that, I like having fun, beach, sports - B-ball, football, just to name a few. Music is life, and enjoy kicking back and watching moves, TV shows etc. Trying to get into books this year - mainly business oriented books. Favorite so far is Think And Grow Rich.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I hope to bring fun, above all, to -OZ- clan. Its always good to kick back and have some fun on server with fellow mates. I'm a friendly guy, easy going and fun to chat with. More than happy to help out in any area of the clan. Hope to see you guys on server!

Favorite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

Well, Arma 3 is one of my favorites. Started playing Arma early 2016. i really enjoy the realistic aspect to the game! Wolf ET is my other long time favorite game. I started playing ET back in 2007. Was playing with a few friends over LAN, then moved on to online game play. GTA has to be in this list as well since its just a lot of fun!! Used to be an Xbox fan (Started on Xbox in 2007), however PC is where its at!

Do you own a microphone?
Yes I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.