• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

[LoL][ET]xFazee's App [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xFazee

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Soo my Names Andre, my ingame alias is at The moment xFazee But i have been known to play ET as either Ritz, Starslayer, or SpiderPig something like that hahah i know I0nwriter from ts ages ago but yeah i know Jamin and Joe im an ex |H*S| member with Jamin and Joe They referred me to OZ

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

well i love to play soccer and watch the olympics So yeah ahhahaha

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

=\ well im a really friendly guy can be funny at times, i like the community here from when i first met OZ people so yeah haha i like to be in clans just in general and this clans been like a clan ive always wanted to be in

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

I would have to say League of legends is topping my list at the moment but Enemy territory is coming up close behind it, i also love all Cod's on any console ill own :)

Do you own a microphone?
Yah :)

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies for the delay

Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Bogan

???????????????????? havent seen any of those names ingame,

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.