• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

M0nk3y-B4llz Application - ET [Not Passed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallGuyBishop

and. just b4 there were like 8-10 ppl with random names like ajwhtwekawnt, and kn24b42 just all connected at the same time and lagged me and rampage out.

Fraggle

Re: M0nk3y-B4llz Application - ET

I think somone has missed what is trying to be said here so lets get some clarity...

This topic
http://www.etozclan.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4447
If you wish to Join -OZ-'s ET division then you pretty much you need to use the above link as a template and fill in the blanks eg:

Q . What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A.M0nk3y-B4llz
etc...

If your complaining about the people who were on you've done the right thing! I will get hold of a DEV Memeber and it will be looked into!

But first the clarity I await a responce as to which it is?

Thanx
Fraggle

The Admiral

Meh. Not like BR never hacked.

Good luck in your application/whatever this thread is dude

TallGuyBishop

Q. What is your in game name, what previous aliases have you used?
A.M0nk3y-B4llz, M0nk3y-M4n

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A.I've played for about 2-4 weeks

Q. Have you been banned previously for anything with any banning system on OZ?
A.I have not been banned previously on an -OZ- server

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A.I've been in =AM=, -ad- (i tihnk it was)... and some others i cannot think of right now :/

Q. Tell us a bit about yourself, not as in gamer profile, but what’s your career perhaps, life dream? Preferred future mating partner?
A. Well I'm 16 going on 17 in February, I'm thinking of IT, or something to do along the lines of that. Dont know if this is counted as a life dream but I am wanting to go on wtih lacrosse (a sport me and my brothers play) and hopefully become a proffesional player, I have no really preffered mating partner yet. But soon maybe :)

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon.
A.Favourite class would have to be medic, and weapon would be either MP40/Thompson or sniper :cool:

Lol. I did this before but must of written over it, Sorry. Thanx for reading. M0nk3y-B4llz

and btw, that picture thing where it said i hacked, the only hack related thing i use is just to lower ET so i do not have to exit all the time

The Admiral

M0nk3y-B4llz said:
Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A.I've played for about 2-4 weeks
From my understanding, you won't get in after playing for not even a month.

and btw, that picture thing where it said i hacked, the only hack related thing i use is just to lower ET so i do not have to exit all the time
Why not just use Q3 minimiser or ET minimiser or whatever it is called? Or play Windowed?

DCITH

F1 from me i have played in the morning with him on ET and his is good at et ..... is on everyday and is on TS everyday...seems to be a good person and talks alot so thats a good thing
may have played only for a month but in time i think that would build up to be months to years....

He has to send his underwear to Ion as a requirement to join oz . LOL

iconoclasst

F1 for Recruit status.

Antagonists post in relation to this player made me a little wary.

Monkey has been consistantly on the OZ Server for the last 6 - 7 days. In game, he has good skills and is friendly and helpful. He is a regularly on TS.
He is a friendly young man that has the potential to become an asset to the clan.

He engages well with others.

I think we should accept his application.

iconoclasst

I discovered today that the name Monkey-Balls is being shared by 2 brothers. They say 1 brother is assisting the other to gain XP as quickly as possible. There was also some bad attitude displayed today on TS but I am unsure who was playing at the time (the person applying to OZ or the brother)

I think this shows an unwillingness to be open and adhere to rules. I think it inappropriate that the other brother is using Monkey-Balls to accrue XP especially whilst he is being watched and assessed for membership.

I WITHDRAW my support for this application.

I believe we need to know the people we are recruiting and have a chance to develop relationships with them individually, not the entire family.

Trigger Happy

To add to Icon's comment, OZ has a strict policy of "your computer, your responsibility".
If your brother is using your computer and does something wrong such as abuse or hacking then you will be held responsible. We have no tolerance for those that try to blame things on others in the household. If you have no control over your family playing on your account, we have no control on what you may do if you are given any responsibilities within OZ.
I personally feel we need to see you more around the place, I say give it 2 or 3 weeks and then we can get a better understanding of who you are :)

Cheers

iconoclasst

I thinks Triggs suggestion is wise. A few more weeks to assess if Monkey is serious about his involvement with OZ.

Both brothers are aware of what is going on as I have spoken to both in TS.

TallGuyBishop

I understand, I was just letting my brother play and get me exp because i was away. I did not know that was not allowed, and I have told him to stop playin ET on this computer so it will just be me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.