• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Map Poll - To Remove

Which maps to remove?

• adlernest

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • beerrun_b7a

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • braundorf_b4

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • bremen_b2

• caen2_rev1

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • et_beach

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • et_ice

• et_mor2_night_final

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frostbite

• GA_El_Kef

• goldrush-gals

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • italyfp2

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • karsiah_te2

• library_b3

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • missile_b3

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • reactor_final_fixed

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • snatch3

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • sos_secret_weapon

• sp_delivery_te

• supplydepot2

• tc_base

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • venice

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • vio_grail

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Seawall Battery

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

matilda

DerpLyfe
sorry to harp on this but .... (anyone)

does Goldrush GA have the axis spawn at the 1st allied spawn after the truck is stolen?

bishy

Will the be a poll for maps added as well?

didn't realise there was an ET Chateau, get it on!

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
I can add the votes manually for seawall:
Joke, Ulti and zeNi make for threee (assuming Ulti's was for seawall). If you have already voted and want to add one for seawall please let me know and I will update.

Rainbow

How about re-adding Radar?

The problem is that most maps on current rotation are good maps, just not for 30 minutes.
Have you ever played allies for 30 minutes on Seawall? I'd rather have unprotected sex with Joke's sister.

EDIT: Except for GoldrushGA, that is just terrible. Please replace with either standard Goldy or stopwatch version.

Last edited by a moderator:

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Updated +2 on seawall (Bakes) + (Bishy), -1 on snatch (Bishy), wasn't sure if Rainys or Bakes were a "please add my vote" so I put two on rather than three. Correct me if needed :p

Also I agree with Rainy about the time on seawall, allies is frustrating as hell (haven't seen Jokes sister, can't comment on that bit).

blusky

(haven't seen Jokes sister, can't comment on that bit).
Her brother is much better looking xxoox

BATTERY IS A GOOD MAP however it just sucks on pub because of how people play it. current version of goldrush is trash. replace with the normal version.

I feel like even if you add new maps they would be worse than the bad ones in this rotation. I dont know why people dislike caen, it's a solid map. OPINIONS EVERYWHERE. It's also hard to play some of these maps as they dont get voted to be played. I've never even played beer run /library on OZ.(beer run not even a shit map m8s wtf)

I wish there was some kind of code you could put in that excludes big ass maps depending on the amount of players.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
I think rotating maps in and out is a good idea, even if they were played x time ago it keeps things feeling "fresh".

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Well we could try a standard rotation instead of the vote system as every one seems to vote for the same maps over and over again
Phill

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
well, makes sense really, since sometimes (quite often) only half the people chose vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.