• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Map Rotation

repent

BR,I tried to tell you on msn that you uploaded the wrong version of breakout,I even tried to link you to the correct version which really is a good map.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
repent said:
BR,I tried to tell you on msn that you uploaded the wrong version of breakout,I even tried to link you to the correct version which really is a good map.
Post it up here :), thats why the post is here,

Antagonist

i heard of this sniper map.... hmmm i think its called Christmas Sniper?
anyway i think it might be worth a try

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Antagonist said:
[attachment=0:5v5id9wl]hurrrrr.JPG[/attachment:5v5id9wl]

Attachments

Frogma

Antagonist said:
Sounds good in theory, but I really think we need a map with music and a sleigh ride. Anyone know a map like that?

nelots

Frogma said:
Sounds good in theory, but I really think we need a map with music and a sleigh ride. Anyone know a map like that?
Yeah, I hear they call that map MLB-Daybreak!!! it even has a slingshot ride and Easter Eggs!!!!!!!

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
nelots said:
Yeah, I hear they call that map MLB-Daybreak!!! it even has a slingshot ride and Easter Eggs!!!!!!!
Man I love that slingshot.

I think those MLB maps are underrated. Everyone seems to hate them?

Trigger Happy

BR has removed pacman and rommel final, however he didn't replace them with anything.
I'm happy to have the Christmas sniper map in the rotation again, I loved the sleigh ride. If we include this map though we need some more serious suggestions on what else to put in.
Some of my suggestions going off passed maps we have had:
Saberpeak - Yeah everyone hates it but it is one of the few maps I get fragger on :p plus the scenery is good. Good when we have big numbers but crap otherwise.
Cathedral final - The church one with the monty python music at the end.
Eagles - TRAMPOLINE!!!
Lighthouse - Was a good map that most seemed to enjoy, goombas ftw.
Vesuvius - Haven't played it in a long while so can't remember it all too much but could give it a crack.
Baserace - Fun map to whack on late at night with some panzerwar and low gravity.

Cheers

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Saberpeak - failmap serverkiller sniper horemap
Cathedral final - this one is okay
Eagles - TRAMPOLINE!!! + PUSHING HOREY OFF THE CLIFF AT THE START TO SHOW HIM YOU LUBS HIM!!!!
Lighthouse - any map where the primary objective is goombas gets my vote
Vesuvius - wtf is this a vuvuzela?
Baserace - serverkiller

Trigger Happy

I'll never give up on saberpeak, it will one day make a glorious return! :p
Baserace though I think should be put in. It is only a server killer when people vote it in at peak times and that just about never happens. It is good to have in the rotation for those late nights where it can be /rcon'd in and set up with the random fun settings. I think BR was looking at doing something like this for the quieter nights (I don't think he was talking about baserace in particular but I think it fits nicely) to have some random settings on to generate more interest.

Cheers

Joke :D

-OZ-noobItUp said:
Saberpeak - failmap serverkiller sniper horemap
Cathedral final - reminds me of holy grail
Eagles - TRAMPOLINE!!! + PUSHING HOREY OFF THE CLIFF AT THE START TO SHOW HIM YOU LUBS HIM!!!!
Lighthouse - just for the goombahs
Vesuvius - this is the big one with the volcano and you have to take the truck all around the place
Baserace - w.hored out, but some of the funniest moments were on this map when skanky lowered the grav and put panzerwar on

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
BR has removed pacman and rommel final, however he didn't replace them with anything.
Currently, I'm just removing anything negative or at not peak interest and then once all is eliminated (clan wide), we can introduce slowly just so there is one thing at a time to deal with and it will be easier to concentrate on a single aspect and work on it.

Death_Reincarnated

Looking at the graph I would remove the last 10 maps on the right hand side. Even though there are maps which i enjoy, the frequency they are played at is less thatn half of that of the maps on left hand side.