• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Maps that we should add

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
First off, can't remember what's been on the server or not so don't remove it hah.
my 2c cos no one else is giving you any feedback...

Good maps to add (sorry if they have been in the rotation)
ADD Heart Of Gold
ADD Dubrovnik
ADD Password
ADD Warbell
MAYBE ADD v2Base
MAYBE ADD Rommel
Baserace is either hated or loved, the idea is that its supposed to be a VERY long map but I guess if you were to put it back on you'd make a short time limit.
Fuel Dump + Railgun are pretty bad but i'd rather play these 2 maps over Eagles/lighthouse and xyz terrible custom map

CHANGE Goldrush to GA goldrush or the stock standard. god damnit the goldrush on the server currently reminds me of david bowie in the movie labyrinth ...the scene with all the upside down stairs with his tight as shit pants and his crystal balls. If it aint broke dont fix it !

You should ask WHY new (or some of the old) custom maps AREN'T working.

Thanks for the post mate;

Was considering heart of gold, just getting the 'right' version; can change the current Goldy to that (gals); baserace - think we are still waiting on some server-side fixes to let it work; We've been long enough with dubrovnik so yes; warbell sounds fine, people know it well; wouldn't mind learning password, so give it a go.

So, anyone else? :)

i0nwr1t3r

There has been some discussion for the reintroduction of the map Tramfight on server last night.
So which version?

tram_et
tramfight_b1
trmfght_beta2

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Right,

I am/will get to these, its just that when I thought my net was fixed, it instead got worse. Now I'm in vic with stable net, so will be getting back into doing the maps and getting the list + these up to the server.

i0nwr1t3r

A question to all ET Players , what maps have you seen on other servers domestic or foreign that you would like OZ to have a look into?

We sure could use a few late night maps for lower player numbers & some new ones for during peak periods.

bishy

Wouldn't mind some Cathedral... dunno if you can use the TE version with bots but i prefer it.

sw_cathedral_b7.pk3

if not - cathedral_final.pk3