• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

"Meths 3D Cursor" Mod

Thought I'd share my 3D cursor Mod with all those (like me) with a "where da hell has my cursor gone" handicap. This is a common problem for OTs like me (in addition to Alties, i.e. "what side am I on again... oh crap TK ... V45...Sorry!") and maybe some of the younger soldiers who are still newbs.

Found this somewhere on the Web but can't remember where exactly anymore ....

"WORLD GAMING TODAY - ".... an interview today with Wolfenstein Enemy Territory enthusiast "-OZ-Methusela" revealed a revolutionary new cursor mod for ET that is set to shake the ET gaming world by the balls. "Meths" who plans to showcase his "3D cursor mod" at next year's E3 kindly demonstrated it's use to a select group of WGT staff writers who were all blown away by its simplicity and effectiveness. Although ET has been around longer than some of its current players, Meths says he got his second wind playing ET when he discovered "this cool and friendly bunch from across the ditch" and then applied and became a member of the famous ETOzClan."

Cheers... and check out the pics below :lol:

[attachment=1:1u5wpwhr]Meths_3D_Cursor_Mod_1.jpg[/attachment:1u5wpwhr]
[attachment=0:1u5wpwhr]Meths_3D_Cursor_Mod_2.jpg[/attachment:1u5wpwhr]

Attachments

@ Joke =D
As long as the 360 not connected to family tv :D My family members got a bit uptight when I mentioned permanently enhancing the 42" in the living room with a 3d cursor - even Lammy couldn't be convinced :eek:

kabal

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
I could just be retarded, but I don't get the point?

Cheers
No i didn't either ? but the point is that its something stuck 2 the screen? idk.

@ PrinceofDarkness
Send $50 and self-addressed envelope :lol:

@ Trigger Happy
Nope, I'd say you're probably as normal as most of us can be but its a timing thing - when the grey ones take over and the windows to the soul starts going murky you will :)

@ Kabal
I see not much is going to get past you ... well spotted mate :p

Like Pacino said to Colin Farrell in The Recruit : "Nothing is what it seems", "everything is a test"