• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mod app complaint

2000Jeep

Cows you said that you needed more trust. I go on ts and I get bullied and harassed "Dude stfu" you want more trust than I suggest cleaning out people mouths.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
If you are having trouble with harassment, please talk to the teamspeak moderators, they are listed in the lobby:

TS Server Admins:

Spacks
Black Racoon
I0nwr1t3r
Philgates2
Abolisher

This is also a 15 years and over clan, this is so we can have friendly banter, remember that this is an Australian clan and swearing is allowed. If it is entirely unfriendly then as I said, talk to the teamspeak moderators about the specific users.

2000Jeep

Ok but flaming people and calling people c word, bitches, quires(queers) and etc. There has to be a rule in that.

Last edited by a moderator:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Ok but flaming people and calling people c word, bitches, quires(queers) and etc. There has to be a rule in that.
Well yes there is, no abusive attacks, and as cowsy said, contact an online mod at the time or send them a private message via forums with a time/date etc. I don't know many to openly use the former and the latter, the middle one kinda sounds normal to be honest (unless in conjunction with other insults, more of an exclamation than an attack).

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
I am not sure how many would count the use of bitch an attack, unless its "you stupid useless bitch I am going to get you banned for this etc etc" kind of attack on someone.

If you kill someone and they say, argh, "what a bitch", or "dammit you got me bitch", that's different, really. It is an exclamation, rather than abuse against you. "Queer", or "gay" is becoming, or more to the point, has become a rather mainstream word. It is more of a gentle insult than a seriously bad one. Its no different these days to using "bloody hell", or "bugger", they used to be seen as "stronger" swear words in the past and are considered not really to be swearing these days.

The moderators are listed in teamspeak, they are listed there for a reason, if they aren't on, message them about the issues on the forum, don't just post up on the forum saying everything is broken. We can't deal with problems on vague posts, we can if issues are listed directly/specifically.

TL;DR: If its abuse and you are uncomfortable with it, message the moderators. If it is in game, screenshot!

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Funnily enough we have a word-replacer plugin, it just so happens that people have the depressing nature to try to get around it