• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mod Application: MalaWolf [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalaWolf

Name: Zeke
Why do you want to be mod and do you deserve it?

I would like to be a moderator because I want to help out this server. OZ is a very fun server to be on, with both hunger games and survival pvp and I want to help out both the OZ staff and the OZ community. I already have been answering questions for people, and now i want more responsibility in ways that will allow me to help the community, I am sure a few of the other mods/owners of the server have already seen me working hard, and helping the server, and with moderator i can help the server more.

Tell us about yourself?

Well, my life's an open book really, I've lived around Australia, play music, read and swim. I also spend to much time on the computer and am addicted to MineCraft. I'm currently in year 10 and doing a tafe course in computer programming.

Past Experience?

I have been a mod on a couple of other server, and an admin on a few, I know my way around most plugins (factions, world guard, iconomy.. ect) and am a quick learner at things that i will need to know as a mod. I am also a peer leader at my school, giving advice to the 'noobs of the school' (year 7's) if that is required.

Additional Info?

Picklelang told me that a mod position was open, so i hope that that will be me, because i love this server, it's community and i want to help out, i know that i am new to the server, but i already see it as a fun place that i will spend a lot of time on. However i am happy to wait until i have been with the server for longer.

I hope that you accept my app and Thank You for reading!

-Mala

MalaWolf

If you need to know any more about me, my life, my past experiences as staff or anything at all, feel free to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.