• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Moderator Application

koumi1997

Well ummm This is my application to become a Moderator on your minecraft server.

The Following Reason why I think I would be a great staff member are because:
  • I have been playing minecraft for around 2 years so I know all about it
  • I once had my own server for about 2-3 months so I understand everything
  • Especially on this minecraft server, I have become recognised and have made friendships with everyone
  • I have noticed that the server is growing and that more staff will be needed, I think im perfect for this.
  • And most of all I love the server and I love to help people.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
At this stage we do not need extra moderators, when the servers get moved/changed we will be appointing more moderators and consider your applications then (very soon!). :)

koumi1997

I said 14 cause my name on minecraft is koumi"1997"

This account was my cousins and I use it and changed the password. I just thought it wouldve been wierd if I said 16 in the first place with a name saying "1997"

koumi1997

umm Posted 1 week ago koumi.

"Hey im koumi1997, my real name is Andrew

I live in Australia and im 14 years old. I love to play minecraft nearly everyday. I also play xbox so im good at games. Im good with community games especially" - Your Words :S

http://www.overzealousgamers.com/showthread.php?5254-Hi-My-name-is-koumi1997
I said 14 cause my name on minecraft is koumi"1997"

This account was my cousins and I use it and changed the password. I just thought it wouldve been wierd if I said 16 in the first place with a name saying "1997"

Everyone on the server already knows that...

Joke :D

Hey my real name is Lachlan and I'm a funny guy

actually Joke is my cousin and i'm not actually a funny guy but i said i'm funny guy cos my name is cousins name is Joke and it would be weird having the name Joke and me saying i'm not funny :s