• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mouse & Pad

catcher2

hi

just thought people might like to share what they use, or what they prefer (if you have/have had more than one)

personally, over the years I've had a G5, MX518, IME3, IMO1.1A, and a WMO1.1a, and I've gotta say the best mouse I've used overall out of those, which I'm using right now, is the MS Intellimouse Optical 1.1A, with a Steelseries QcK. It's light and quick, which works for me.

Antagonist

ive used a g5, g7, razor habu and a mx518..
i personally loved the g5 it felt the most responsive for me and i like the idea of having as much weight as possible in the mouse

JoKeR

I've used a g5, mx518, and currently use a g500. I like anything done by Logitech basically.

Inglourious Basterd

An old MX518 with worn down feet ( I should use a real mouse pad instead of A4 paper )

I'm also looking at buying new Mouse, not sure which yet but will most likely be a Logitech.

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
g9x ftw. Started gaming with a mx518, went to a g5, then the g9x and I think will stick with the g9x. Ive even got a spare g5 in case anything happens but the g9x is a little shorter than the g5. Mouse pad - razer goliathus for the size pure and simple lol.

TheSmiley6000

I started gaming with a cheap $10 mouse from EB and it lasted 2-3 yrs worked well then the bf thru it to the floor cus he didnt like it "didnt work for him'' LMFAO thats the end of that! so I use a logi G5 and a Razer Goliathus Mid-Sized [my desk isnt all that big] :(

Akh-Horus

Super Moderator
Staff member
blusky said:
Razer deathadder w/ goliathus control pad.

Will prob buy a g9 to compare.
Go the g9x mate, Ive found it just that little bit better than the standard g9. The difference is like the g5 version 1 and g5 version 2.