• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Passed Mrminifigs Clan Application

Mrminifigs

Hello, my name is Massimo, Im a avid OZ Minecraft player I play under the username Mrminifigs

Personal Info: Im a 15 year old Fresh Man in High School my best subject in school is History and im not really super school savy yet I maintain A's and B's. My hobbies are mostly playing video games and watching movies. My favorite movies are Good Will Hunting, LOTR saga, The Hobbit and The Pursuit of Happiness. My favorite kind of music is 80's classic such as AeroSmith and Ac/Dc.

What I can Offer the Oz Community: I am a really nerdy not super social person so I have alot of time to devote to the community and servers. Also Im a really free spirited person and love just relaxing having fun and living life. I am really gonna be focused on the OZ minecraft community mostly because Minecraft is my favorite game but i can also be an avid forum user and moderator.

Gaming Background: I started my illustrious gaming career at the age 4 when my dad bought me my Nintendo 64, growing up with was a big deal because we didn't have alot of money. I had two games for it which were Mario Kart Racing and Diddy Kong Racing. My favorite consoles are PC and Nintendo 64 and also I own a Xbox 360 just to play some of the more modern games such as Grand Theft Auto Five and The Assassins Creed Series. Bringing me to my next topic of my favorite games which in a list are Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto, World of WarCraft and HearthStone.

Do I own a Microphone: Yes I do for those who are curious its Razer Kraken HeadSet

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 3 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Last edited by a moderator: