• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Mrminifigs Junior Mod Application [NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrminifigs

In Game/Online Name: Mrminifigs

Current Server Rank: Player/LovedOne

Wanting: Junior Moderator

Personal/About Me: Im 15 years of age my Birthday is July 23 1998 and im currently a FreshMan student in High School. My ethnic background is Italian and Irish. My parents divorced when I was around 6 so I mainly stay with my Mom. I have been a fan and player of the OZ Gamer community for about 2 years now. I joined in the summer of 2012 when a well known player/friend of mine ForgottenThought showed me the server. I am a really helpful and easy person to talk to so yeah.

Why I deserve Junior Mod: I know I sound corny but I really don't deserve Junior Mod but I thought I would give a crack at it. I am a helpful person and have alot of spare time (Because i'm a Nerd and Have no Friends) so I could be on the server alot. Also I have some admin/ Owner experience as i recently closed my server due to financial issues (Aka hosting costs lots of Benjamin's).

Extra Information: I am a free spirited type of person who really just enjoys life and having fun yet if need be I can be strict. I don't have a proper "job". But I do on occasion substitute as a waiter for my friends Coffee Shop. I like to work with online editing programs such as Photo Shop and FRAPS mostly for fun. Im also relatively good at working with Bukkit/Plugins.

Previous Experience: Like I said before I was owner on my own server which had around 12 people average online and haven't had alot of public server experience but I am willing to give it a shot if I am given the chance.

My Favorite Games:
- Minecraft
- World of WarCraft
- Civ 5
- Borderlands 2
- Grand Theft Auto 5
- Every Assassins Creed Ever!( Except Revelations cus its Garbage)
- Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart
- Diddy Kong Racing (#ThrowBack)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if its excepted a early YAY! and if its denied Ill still be having fun and playing with Everyone On the Server.

Feel Free to Post any questions Below!
Contact Info:
E-Mail: massimofemia23@gmail.com
:penguin:

Last edited:

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Why on earth not BL1? So much was cut from that in 2 :(

Anyway, thanks for the app, well written and we'll get back you later in the week with our decision.

OZ MC Leaders

Mrminifigs

I Enjoyed Borderlands 1 except I really am a big Zero Fan, also i felt like the co-op/multiplayer was a tad cleaner in Borderlands 2

Mrminifigs

Please Disregard this application because I no longer seek the position of Junior Mod because of the unfairness and or lack of respect from server staff. You might say it is stupid, but I want no part in Staff on a server that is honestly just unfair to its players.

Thank You
- Mrminifigs

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately your Application has not passed.

Just because we're not playing favouritism for your cousin, doesn't mean we aren't being fair on everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.