• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

MY mod app (X7amowdX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InstxnctAU

It may just be your personality but being a smart ass is annoying. There is this kid I know who is a smart-ass, and everybody hates him. Eventually he pissed someone off and he got bashed. Someone might take it the wrong way and hate you forever. It just gets annoying.

-Inst

X7amowdX

well im still sorry just tell me whenever im doing it an i promise il stop.

My opinion is that, that isn't a good quality for staff. Also ill think about your apology because you have said sorry three times but every time you do the exact same thing.
im still sorry again but if i do it again tell me and il stop i promise.
ays?

Last edited by a moderator:

X7amowdX

as i think my application has been sadly denied i would like to ask just for me to know if mabey i could give this another shot later why was it denied because of me not being the right person or is it because you re not looking for any mods/staff right now?

-X7amowdX

X7amowdX

thank you atleast i now know i can give it another try later.

PS: nice forum signature iv'e seen the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:

X7amowdX

We only give trial mods to people that post an appeal on the forums, be a regular on TeamSpeak and we approve of the app.
i would love to sorry for late consideration of this but if the deal is off the table then it was my fault for not reading this earlier :/

Status
Not open for further replies.