• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

MY mod app (X7amowdX)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X7amowdX

- Your name and age: Ronald Johnson. 16 yrs.

- Tell us your life story, events, fun staff, I like fun stuff! Make me laugh! : i broke my hand because of a lady stepping on my pinkie with her high heel while playing with a toy car in the mall
A quote i look up to is : knowlege is to know a tomato is a fruit but wisdom is to know not to put it in a fruit salad.(i made this and put it in rws description when i was in their fac NO JOKE.)

- What position you would like to apply for : Trial mod/Mod

- Why you think you deserve the position: I love playing videogames and talking to people and making friends and helping out i can make friends easily and get more people to go on the server My age should hopefully not hurt what you think the responsibility of me is because i am one of the smartest and most laid back kids at my school. And I love Minecraft
What could you bring to the team? I could help enforce the server rules and help out with people and i am a decent builder and love to have fun and i love Minecraft I know most the on world edit and world guard and other basic moderator/admin commands and can learn new ones very easily and I'm really good with computers and took a basic computer programming class during school, and did i mention I love Minecraft! and i think i might be a good addition to your kind helpfull community.

- past experience: i was Admin on this but just recently got more privilages as of a CO-Owner on a server. omalicraft.zapto.org

- All sorts of other stuff! I'll leave you to decide! : i LOVE minecraft... my fav video game is the COD series.... my fav books is evermoore.. and blue moon....not to be a showoff but just saying my reputaion on MCBans is pretty good 10/10(woot)

Last edited by a moderator:

picklelang

Hello there X7, We are currently not looking for any new moderators at this point in time, When we get bigger player base on the server or a moderator doesn't want that staff position any more we will look into more moderators.

We would like you to come on teamspeak more so we can talk to you for upcoming news. Also your application is way shorter then the others have put in, You need to set it out a little more prettier so its easy to read.

P.S i broke my hand because of a lady stepping on my pinkie does not make sense also why was you playing with a toy car in a mall when you are 16?

picklelang

We only give trial mods to people that post an appeal on the forums, be a regular on TeamSpeak and we approve of the app.

X7amowdX

im am banned on ts i would love to be back on but whenever i talk to spacks he doesnt reply (i got banned for saying dooche to golden_tail he is my friend) but do YOU think he shouldnt answer cuz then i wouldnt even have a chance at being back on?

picklelang

You got banned for having inappropriate name's after InstxnctAU told you several times to change it you changed to to something worse.

X7amowdX

i got randomly banned today

why?

other than the name thing now i cant join at all

it says the ban hammer has spoken but why

Fitzy

I asked you to change your faction name from fitzjr to something else and after 30 mins of not listening to staff an being a smartass about it. You changed your faction name to "Smartass"

X7amowdX

No they are not and also your banned from TS so?
im finally unbanned now so hopefully this can make my chances better and now i have been ts more often and i hope that will increase my chances.

and i think trialmods are always open due to what melongeed said:

Moderator application rules and templates:

Good day Minecraftians, Melongeed here.

I've decided to make a thread on how to do a well proposed application and just a few guidelines on how to get a better chance of getting the positions, but first of all, I will state a few things.

Before you apply, make sure you apply to join the -OZ- Community, you must first make an application to join the OZ clan, once accepted you will be able to apply for the moderator position. This will be enforced as of now.

http://www.overzealousgamers.com/for...cation-Section

Ideas:
We're thinking of adding a trial moderator group, this group will always be open and can be applied at any time if you wish to accept, this is decided by a administrator or higher rank, the way you get into this group is to show that you're helpful, mature and being a nice person. This group will have basic moderator commands.

Spacks

im am banned on ts i would love to be back on but whenever i talk to spacks he doesnt reply (i got banned for saying dooche to golden_tail he is my friend) but do YOU think he shouldnt answer cuz then i wouldnt even have a chance at being back on?
You were on yesterday on TS, I asked if you had anything to say and you never said anything. I still expect an apology.

X7amowdX

i can tgo on for a few days because my laptop is broken and i need to get it fixed right now im on desktop computer from 2007 and it doesnt support minecraft it only has like 500 mb of ram or something and the graphics card is shit so i cant run skype or minecraft or ts or anything really othere than google chrome or any web browser.....expect an apology a few days later like 4 to 7 days sharp...

Fitzy

It wasn't funny amowd, your never listen to staff and they always end up arguing with you.
You need to learn some respect for others before you apply at all.

It is one of the rules

X7amowdX

but what i'm saying is that i wasn't breaking any rules that is why i wasn't changing it but idk its not me being a smart ass its my personality idk why but i have to be the one who is right i just have to its how i live even with my parents they get mad at me for always arguing even they say i should stop always trying to be the right one and take the blame for once. i'm really sorry you might not notice it but i always try to remember not to keep trying to be right i try my best but still sorry please accept my apology to you fitz and to inst and if i have annoyed you too pickle and i think it was tessa too and i promise you all i'll try and try until i get it right and i will not argue and please believe me its not me trying to be disrespectful.but to you spacks my lappy is down so its not gonna work any more so i'm upgrading this computers video card so it can run minecraft and im gonna throw in some extra ram so it can run minecraft smoothly so i hope it works i think it will be ready tomorrow so expect an apology by then until then i cant go on so bye for now.

Fitzy

My opinion is that, that isn't a good quality for staff. Also ill think about your apology because you have said sorry three times but every time you do the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.