• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

My Moderator Application :) (OZGgamer)[NOT PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinderley

Hello Oz,

My name is Dan and I use the allias of OZGgamer.
I am 19 years old and am studying biology at Uni in England. I am pretty much a A* student. (Most of the time ;) )
My hobbies are listening to music, football, video games, watching anime and just being outdoors to be honest.
Although, I do not seem to have the time on me to go outside as much as I am very busy.

I am sinderley's brother. I know he's not perfect but he tries ;) well, at least I think he does. I do not play on OZ as frequently as I used to but I promise that if I recieve this rank and my application passes that i'll be on a lot more.

I like music such as: Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Macklemore, Sam Smith, Labrinth and a bit of skrillex.
My faveorite subject as uni is obviously, Biology as you may have already guessed. I also like Maths, English literature, History and Geography.

I speak the odd but of French and Spanish but not much ;). When I am older, I would love to be a biologist or a lawyer or maybe, a video gaming designer. But prefably a Biologist.

My birthday is the 22nd of May as you requested to know. And just to let you know I am using my brothers account on this because he said it would make him look good if his brother was Moderator on OZ and he was the one who came up with the idea of applying as he told me that there was a moderator position open. (Don't tell him I told you this please xD)

I have 2 younger brothers called Joseph and Alex. But I do not see them that regualy as I am busy at Uni and sometimes come home at the weekend.

Anyway, enough about me. Onto the server.

I think I would be a good Moderator as I, and others believe that I am a very responcible person, I also love to help people and just chat to them. I would never ever do anything what so ever bad that would harm the server in any way. Also I think I could a bit of 'wow' to the server as I have some very good ideas. I am admin on a other server which is very busy 24/7 so I may not be able to come on this as much as other admins.

No, I do not own a mic but when I am at home I will be able to use my brother's skype.

Please take this into regard (And don't persume that -IF- my brother(s) are bad or disrespectful on the server, I will be too).

Thanks again,

OZGgamer over and out.

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
A few issues here.

If you are Sinderlys brother, use your own account.
Read the instructions fully.
Use the templates provided.

App denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.