• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

My Problems [ThisIsLong]But Important!

eminem457

Banned
I have many problems with the server! Most of the owners are AFK! Such as Cry,Phill,and etc! It is ok to be AFK but when people have problems you need to be there. OZG Faction has a power of 142/200/200 and only has 60 people in it. Seems fishy. I've still never got my l loved one back. So I pay 30 dollars for 2000Jeep and CupCakesloveme and they never got their god sword diamonds iron ignots and golden apples and their xp. That peas me off. Blackracoon you said you would give 2000Jeep his stuff and never did

To be continued... Gota go do computer!

Last edited by a moderator:

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
An admin doesn't need to be physically in game to be doing things for the server eminem.

Spamming EVERYBODY on teamspeak multiple time when we are working on an issue is a good way to make everyone annoyed.

Your posts are very hard to decipher, could you please try format them a little better?

If you have other issues please inform us.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
The reason why you don't have your stuff is because buycraft is not fully set up yet it has been on my todo list for a week now I just need to get some login details off Br and the perms for it are not fully set up eather once it has been fully set up you may get your stuff.
I maybe afk when you are on bit that is because I am doing other things eg family, food, watching movies, playing other games and working.

cccdfern

Administrator
Staff member
Your first issue of people being afk, is most likely because like all servers, there's a lot happening, just not on the surface; Cryptic works hard, Phill works incredibly hard. Perhaps give them some slack?

If you mean they are unresponsive when you (players in gen), are spamming chat with cries of "hacks" or "someone griefed me" then how quickly do you really think a response is going to be? Only the other day I watched people sitting there whining about some ones hacks for 2-3 hrs when no mods were on, then a few days later when that same player is banned, everyone is up in arms to protect him/her.

So really, sometimes we do wonder if your just taking the piss or being serious.

Please! I implore you to use readable English!

Donations, When was this? Was this before or after the reset? And without that info the most I can say is that I have a feeling that the donation software/plugin has not been looked into since the last move.

As a side note: At the moment BR is rather busy with his studies & Uni

(correct if misinformation)

Crazycars99

Calm Down. Not all the owners can be in-game at one time. Maybe they joined to see what was happening on it and then something came up. you can't blame them, they work incredibly hard for YOUR entertainment. They can stop at anytime, yes they can, but do they? No. they don't. So they do stuff for you and then you go and start crying about it? Stop whining and get used to it. If you need help from someone just post on Forums, pm a owner (Or moderator,superadmin,supermod), or just ask someone on the server

thanks for all you consideration for the Owners,
Crazy P.S. CcdFern and Phill And Cowswithguns are incredibly good owners

Dale248

I realise that, I too haven't been on the server as much. I promise i'll try to get on there more and really help the developers and admins more and fix those pesky problems Smithy talks about. I'm so hunkered down with work and exams at the moment is all but that will change soon :)

eminem457

Banned
I do appreciate the hard work that you have done Phillgates2 and cry but some people need to ask you questions and you can't be just AFK. I mean thinking your going to re-lie on the signs. The donation was before the restart. But the thing that really ticks me off is that all the special people such as mods admins and owners all get their ranks back but the donors don't. I've talked to ABLUEX aka dale about this problem about a month ago on TS3. Also the hackers are just derping and it is just annoying. Also this really annoying the moderators are trying to defend themselves for what they did wrong.

eminem457

Banned
Also the admins are abusing there power they raided us by /f join Blackmist and we didn't even invite you guys. The OZG power is a big fake. That is abusing Admin Powers

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
Also the admins are abusing there power they raided us by /f join Blackmist and we didn't even invite you guys. The OZG power is a big fake. That is abusing Admin Powers
Rather than just generalising - names, dates and screenshots of this happening would be a good start.

Joke :D

Screenshots for what? Anyway I would like 2000Jeep and CupCakesLoveMe to get their stuff.
Screenshots of the admins abusing their powers? You know, like, evidence?

And if 2000jeep and CupCakeLovesMe have a problem, they can come on the forums and ask themselves. You aren't their spokesperson and I'd be a little worried if you were their parent.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I did join blackmist once. But that was to move your faction home, because every time some one spawned there they would fall out of the map because someone in their faction griefed the base in the end. That was the only time that I joined their faction.

Point two: The reason why ozg has a high power is for me to claim land for arenas and other pvp things so they don't get griefed in the building process.

Dale248

The donation was before the restart. But the thing that really ticks me off is that all the special people such as mods admins and owners all get their ranks back but the donors don't.
Hey hey, I also don't have my donator rank. Am i upset? Of course I am but i know that the admins (Phill, Crypticx45, BR) are busy with fixing everything up and have university. If you ask me, Uni comes wayyy before a nickname command and some virtual diamonds.

Hence why I am going to work toward becoming an admin so I can help handle things like these because I have a fair bit of time on my hands with holidays in less than two weeks and I'm fairly capable handling problems like this.