• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New banner.

Abolisher

Administrator
ok srs he most cheapest class is heavy and pyro

if you wanna get good at the game play scout soldier or demo they are the main scrim classes

scout is extremely fast use his speed come from restarted angles and retreat than do it again to finish them off

solly is pretty basic, still just make sure you hit and always reload you can just walk in to the main battle and spam some rockets and make 2 kills

demo is tricky, im not really that good as him but i know he has the highest damage output if you make sure you use his grenade launcher and make it hit people with out bouncing

sniper is basic but easy to kill, when you go scoped you have a charge kinda like in et the longer you have it in scoped the more damage you will do, no recoil, 1 shot clip though

heavy is basically a anti personal tank lots of health slow massive minigun normally chased by a friendly medic so he takes half the team to kill

pryo just burns things and the after burn lasts a very long time even if you dye chances are they will dye from the burn

spy, basically go invisible disguise as the enemy say away from the enemy find a target back stab them run away repeat

hope that helps :p

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is there team damage & how do I get hitsounds?

Also, seems there aren't any movement 'sploits like CSJ in ET?

Synonym

-OZ-Spidonkle said:
[quote="-OZ-Abolisher":d9d7nglg]ok srs he most cheapest class is heavy and pyro
You said I was a good Pyro. ; ;[/quote:d9d7nglg]

He sure done goofed.