• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New Name

Lucky

Hey as all of you know i am on the server (-OZ-thekid) But now i have chnaged my name to )(-OZ- WAR MACHINE) just letting you all know

Cheers Thekid/WARMACHINE

Bucket

WooHoo, new name AND improved spelling, only one leaps off the page at me and that looks more like a typo than an inability to spell......long live the great speller formerly known as The Kid :eek: :eek:

Hicksy

lol if thats the case nelots is a haxors name also mate.

google it lol

better check ur own b4 u slag others :p

Lucky

I have change my name agine it is NOT (WAR MACHINE it is nowKILL'EM'ALL hope that one is ok with all of you.

G

now now be nice :)
kidddo you will always be kiddo
once joy dubbs the name
it sticks
and believe me it does lol

Lucky

Ok this is a bit off-topic and i dont want to sound like im being mean. But can u all like back off from my spelling please it is starting to get anoying. So please back off im trying to get better at my spelling. Everyone is bad at something im just bad a spelling :(

nelots

-OZ-Hicksy said:
lol if thats the case nelots is a haxors name also mate.
google it lol
better check ur own b4 u slag others :p
Well my ingame name is clean so :flamer:

paralysis

-OZ-Thekid said:
Ok this is a bit off-topic and i dont want to sound like im being mean. But can u all like back off from my spelling please it is starting to get anoying. So please back off im trying to get better at my spelling.
1. I will not back off your spelling.
2. Annoying not anoying

Lucky

Can you please back off from it if i only got say only 2 or 3 words spelled wrong there is no need to point them out it get annoying no one is perfect in the wrold and i just happen to suck at spelling. And how would you like it if ever post i saw a mispelled wrod i pointed it out for you it get annyoing. All im asking is just to back of please i diden't want sound all mean and grumpy :(

Messenjah

Just change your alias every week.
Then no one will think you're stealing anyones name and they wont know who you are.

Btw nelots.. what is your ingame name >.> I forget

Abolisher

Administrator
Joke =D said:
[quote="-OZ-Hicksy":2yck5noo]er... joke did i see R1 somewhere in ur sig? :D

i think u should be -oz-grasshopper :D

:O R1 ftw. or R6[/quote:2yck5noo]

u know what better in his sig 4chan :D random much?