• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

New rotation

good or bad? rotation?

• Yes it rocks!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kabal

**Rotation complete**
New Order once BR loads the cfg ( campaign mode hung server sorry guys )

1:eek:asis
2:adlernest
3:et_mor_pro
4:Frostbite
5:braundorf_b4
6:bremen_b2
7:supplydepotcomp1
8:tc_base
9:sp_delivery_te
10:goldrush

Once again Sorry :( :(

Abolisher

Administrator
-OZ-Ozman93 said:
Hey i liked the first rotation u suggested except for goldrush. I know it is a popular map 2 some ppl but i think that if u threw on the stopwatch version it would b better. and no Oasis its a lag fest map and it gets boring playing it ova and ova. ill suggest:

sos_secret_weapon
and ill get back uz with more
you mean karisiah?

And do u want me to put the rotation in cfg mode of have u done that Stat?

kabal

-OZ-Abolisher said:
[quote="-OZ-Ozman93":2bg3j9yw]Hey i liked the first rotation u suggested except for goldrush. I know it is a popular map 2 some ppl but i think that if u threw on the stopwatch version it would b better. and no Oasis its a lag fest map and it gets boring playing it ova and ova. ill suggest:

sos_secret_weapon
and ill get back uz with more
you mean karisiah?

And do u want me to put the rotation in cfg mode of have u done that Stat?[/quote:2bg3j9yw]
Been done now :) cept it seems supplydepotcomp1 is being skipped? or i am missing when it is being played.

Mr.King

The rotation rocks! But i think you'll need to add more maps into it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joke :D

ive heard other people say it and i must concur; wan we please change the current supplydepot to maybe suppyl_fixed or pro? i personally dont like the current one