• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Not Passed Nocturnal's App LOL support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocturnal

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hi my name is Meeko, im currently studying at High School in grade 12.
My IGN for LoL is NocturnalPony

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Hmm well i play music, Dj every now and again but games have always en my passion, i want to become a 3d animator and i play a lot of computer games.
What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

I think i will be able to offer my skills as an all rounder in all games, but i would like to offer my mine skills towards the LoL community as i play a lot and can play every position except top
What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

League of Legends
most MMO
Minecraft
Terraria
Pretty much most games.

I start i started off a on a Pc playing Diablo 1 at he age of 5/6 but i play on xbox360 i have played for MLG and had alot of fun but most all i want to become more a competitive gamer

Dray

cheers for the app we will consider it , please up on teamspeak and get to know the guys when ever possible

Spacks

Hey there just jump on TS when you get a chance. I'm on holidays atm and will be back in a week. We'll have some games then :)

Abolisher

Administrator
till spacks gets back it would be best to just have some casual games with the regulars to get to know everyone :)

Spacks

Have yet to see you on TS mate, if you could hop on have a few games that'd be great.

Thanks for the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.