• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

noobMeUp

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hallo, I think many of you already know me. I am a long time ET noob & have decided to join your illustrious forum.

Let me pls introduce myself:
* I like long walks on the beach
* Movies with Bette Midler
* Starring wistfully into the eyes of my significant other
* Kittens
* Tapdancing on G-Train's jelmet

Please treat me gentle - i'm new here.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
TY for all teh <3

You can all expect a rise in standards of posts now that I am here to provide well thought out and succinctly delivered arguments.

P.S. hor has man bewbs.

Sunncaeks

Welcome, noob. :p

Oooh, I too like kittens!

Man... Hor. Really? Man bewbs? Go to a gym or something. Lol.

HaPpY

welcomez aboard

and yet another cop sitting on his fat ass eating donuts? wat a life aye horus? ;) <3 u 2 lol

nelots

noob has your new edition macguyver'd his or her way out of your mrs's womb yet? and sif treat you gentle!

Lestat

Noob is another cop? since when? and if so what a lol ... sitting playing ET... instead of catching bad guy's.?Is that how police get training these day's? Free FPS shooter's? and yackin on "Fps game forum's" wow what a use of police resource's,watch out next if you kill them in game it will be a "murder charge" lol.But on a sers note i enjoyed MG42 u Noob at every chance i had!.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
I didn't realise I had to be a policeman in order to hassle hor?

i'll come clean, i'm not constable noob, i'm in IT.

#2 mini noob is still in pre-release beta. Looking to go live sometime in November.

nelots

noobItUp said:
#2 mini noob is still in pre-release beta. Looking to go live sometime in November.
So Official release in November, guess your Christmas this year will be filled with milky puke and mystery projectile mucus.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yah, but icky baby goo no longer bothers me.

The other day I was at work listening to a young guy whinging about being tired. I told him that he should try having kids and then get back to me about tired. He responded by trying to explain to me that once you have kids there is less work to do around the house because there are more people to divide the tasks by. I explained to him that, that very morning I had 2 different types of sh!t on m hand which did not belong to me before i left the house for work.

nelots

noobItUp said:
that very morning I had 2 different types of sh!t on m hand which did not belong to me before i left the house for work.
Was that before or after shaking hands with him? or the morning Hi 5??
Anyhow you only have one gremlin practicing the art of scat.... where'd the second come from? :shock:
Also just heads up, in todays society there are some neat products called toilet paper, baby wipes and nappies.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
meh, I have cats as well, one of which has exceedingly poor aim. No boom-headshot for her.

My wife made some helpful suggestion about gloves or something the other day. Of course I ignored her.