• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Not sure but ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat

I Happened to spec (FKQ)Frendy22 on Supply at the end of a map and saw him shooting mg42 thru wall and KILLING ppl thru wall was not able to get that coz map ended.

What i did get is a demo of Him Glitching? or could be me? and some random pk3? but Note i do not get any kind of glitch like that when i play.

Attachments

keith

shived said:
I Happened to spec (FKQ)Frendy22 on Supply at the end of a map and saw him shooting mg42 thru wall and KILLING ppl thru wall was not able to get that coz map ended.

What i did get is a demo of Him Glitching? or could be me? and some random pk3? but Note i do not get any kind of glitch like that when i play.
It's a well documented spec bug, always happens when you spec someone using a mobile MG.

Lestat

well documented u say? in all the time i have never ever seen MG42 glitches... like that ? and the way he fire's like he can see the glitch too?

Hicksy

yeh stat i tripped out first time i saw it years ago. but yup its strange if they are near a wall it actually looks like they're shooting through it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.