• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

October Rotation?

Antagonist

please Remove.. ET ice and Password.. i don't think ive actually played em this month as they have been vote skipped every time im on :p :p

ADD - Radar . Beach

start your suggestions now!

blusky

blusky said:
Suggestions:
Adlernest
Braundorf
Bremen
TC_base
ET_Beach
Goldrush
Oasis
Frostbite
Supply Depot
SP_delivery
RTCW depot
Beer run
Warbell
Password 2 (A GOOD MAP, PEOPLE ARE JUST DUMB AND SKIP IT)
Maybe swap warbell/password/et depot/beerun with radar+sos_secret_weapon

The main problem is in the past when OZ put in 'new' maps they were absolute shit - the maps listed above have stayed in the rotation for a reason, because they are well made and well liked. I'd rather play those maps than BAD maps.
EDIT:Bring back baserace but with the tower thing!

The Admiral

I for one would like a change from playing just competition maps. Pull out some obscure ones and give the guys who haven't been playing ET as long a bit more of a chance than maps where everyone else knows all the secret passageways etc.

Abolisher

Administrator
just figuring out how to put the rotation in XD if got it all done just give the maps a fair go and enjoy the ggz
done the cfg and everything

gemanix

i like what's there, but not et_ice and not italy

needs more radar, and a map so you can snipe all the way thru (like fueldump original)

Mr Lazy Man

Death_Reincarnated said:
Adlernest
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Frostbite
Goldrush

This months rotation is quite good. There is no need to swap too many maps but the above rotation is what I would like.

Cheers,

D_R
Do this rotation kgo

Death_Reincarnated

paralysis said:
Battery
Goldrush
Radar
Oasis
Battery
Goldrush
Radar
Railgun
Fuel dump
Oasis
^^^144.140.154.115^^^

Regarding Italy... Yeah it seems to be vote-skipped often now even with 7v7.

Overall the rotation is fine but 1-3 maps can be changed...we should still stick with exploring at least one custom map every month...hence why i added 'arctic gun'.

@Mr Lazy Man....I like that rotation of yours except i wouldnt mind if the susnet would eventually set as we progress through the campaing....imagine that map with night-vision goggles :D

The Admiral

shived said:
Radar with lawns mowed and fog removed wins.
Disagree strongly. Radar is an excellent map. Killing the foliage and fog gives allies a ridiculous advantage. The whole point of radar is that you can't see anything. It doesn't cause that much lag. Average player has at least 128 MB graphics now-a-days.

I love radar. Much better than Goldrush or even Battery. It gets too much hate from people with low-spec machines/no lag-free configs.