• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OFFICIAL RWC THREAD!!!!

Bogan

What was with the all black jersey England wore? Was it meant to insult NZ? or stir things up , i think it was insulting to the NZ nation to wear the all black jersey, stick to your white Jersey's England .

Inglourious Basterd

Bogan said:
What was with the all black jersey England wore? Was it meant to insult NZ? or stir things up , i think it was insulting to the NZ nation to wear the all black jersey, stick to your white Jersey's England .
I rkn, WTF? aye, lol

Sunncaeks

Brilliant match between Scotland and Argentina.

Semi-finals prediction:
New Zealand.
England.
Ireland to go through from Pool C.
South Africa.

Antagonist

we get the odd game of world cup rugby between the 3am infomercials and the god hour of power
im pretty sure most of WA didnt even know it was on

JoKeR

yeah.....

They need to put Weepu at 1st 5, Colin Slade is just terrible. Either way we're fkd lol.

Sunncaeks

Gotta give Slade some credit, mang. South reppin~. Lol. Both are decent kickers though.

And it's not something I'd probably usually say, but I think I want Australia to beat the Boks. Lol

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
I fink you do want australia to beat the boks. I'd say if anyone is going to knock NZ over in the semis it is the boks.

noobItUp

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ JOEKERERER INORITE, the look of sheer unadulterated terror is classic. OMG THATS A WATERBALLON!

To be honest, the way the ABs and wobs play is they try to run over the top of / through / around their opposition. Boks and poms try to stop the other team playing that type of football.