• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OI WHERES MY FLAMETHROWER

micky

It came back for a couple of days.
But playing tonight and it wasn't there.
My carnage award for it is in danger.
I want's it back
PLEASE

Pyromaniac want's his flamethrower.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Well according to the server.cfg it is supposed to be 2 per team regardless. However, it does not seem to be working it seems. I will have alook through any other cfg that is altering it. It may be being force change through another script on teh server. I will update here once I find the issue.

UPDATE: It does nto seem any other script, we have written is causing this issue either. Panzer should be available unless it is being manually tempered with on the server..

micky

Panzer is fine nothing wrong with panzer.
Was on this morning and it was working but havnt been on since

EDIT: Flamethrower that is

The Admiral

Dev team needs to get their priorities in order.

1 Unlock Flamer
2 Enable horses for us to ride on
3 Enable dual of any weapon, including pairs eg double panzer or panzer+flamer at the same time!

nelots

It's already been addressed.
Unfortunately flamer lies within the heavy weapons category where restrictions are in place so lets all blame the panzer turds for ruining the bbq.

micky

nelots said:
Unfortunately flamer lies within the heavy weapons category where restrictions are in place so lets all blame the panzer turds for ruining the bbq.
Correction wed thought it had been addressed but then the problem came back.

and its not the panzers ruining the bbq cause you cant even use it when theres no soldiers and six a side

Joke :D

micky said:
nelots said:
Correction wed thought it had been addressed but then the problem came back.

and its not the panzers ruining the bbq cause you cant even use it when theres no soldiers and six a side
Panzer's can't be used in six-a-side so its probs under the same part in the server config.