• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Oldschool_Panzer_Legend says HI!

Death_Reincarnated

Hello Everyone,

Well, the title should give it away for those who have played ET for long enough. But, for the freshmen of this magnificent clan/club I say 'hello' from an old school ET player - since 2001!!!.

It's been a long time and I appologise for leaving so abruptly but life is life and it changed for me quite quickly.

To sum it up basically I finished my PhD, went overseas for a trip, found work and got married (not so much in that order though lol). At the time when ET was slowly dying all of those things just came up.

I thought OZ ET was dead for sure. Recently, looked for games to play and came across DirtyBomb and this made me think - I wonder if my OZ account is still active, heck I wonder if OZ still exists.

Well it looks like this place is still active - and I'm glad.

As to whether I would play ET again? I doubt so. My lifestyle has changed and I currently don't have the right setup to play ET. Plus I've prolly lost my touch - completely lol.

Well, what has happend to you all?

I'll try and jump on here from time to time - heck I'll see if I can boot up ET again lol.

Anyways,

Take Care Everyone

D_R

matilda

DerpLyfe
(woot)
Oh lawdy!! Hey there Death mate!!!
Yep, we're still here.

Shine up that B2B and hop on! As i0n says, it'll probably run on a phone these days! (rofl1)

You take care too, bud.

Death_Reincarnated

What the hell did you score a PhD in?
Well the area was chemistry, but the project was more relative to physics, material science and electrochemistry. The research topic was was batteries and energy technology.

Could almost run it on an android phone these days. :p

And to think I thought Death went & died on us or somethin'. xD
LOL true, but the problem is not the PC/lappy setup, it is the 'being comfortable while playing' setup. Couch with mouse on a pillow and keyboard on lap is not the kind of FPS gaming I'm used to hehehe.

Oh lawdy!! Hey there Death mate!!!
Yep, we're still here.

Shine up that B2B and hop on! As i0n says, it'll probably run on a phone these days!

You take care too, bud.
Hey Matilda, glad you're still around around mate. Yes my B2B is definitely rusty and needs some lubbin-up.

since when was Death Old school and a legend... have we missed something?
I'd say 'since 2001' is old school. As for legend, well that is debatable, but just wanted to add slight zest to the topic. ;)

He must have mistaken himself for the one and only panzer legend of all time SARDOO.
Ahh glad you're still here. Is sardoo still around?

Death_Reincarnated

LOl Matilda, I know. I didnt know it existed...but then again who knows how many times I was incarnate lol.

Anyways, was fun last night :)

Brought back good old memories :)