• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OSiiRiS wants to join -oz- [Wolf ET] [Unsuccessful]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cellphones5

Name: Kayle
Born in 1998 (meaning im only 13)
Q. What is your current in-game name and what previous aliases have you used?
A. I currently play under the alias Red'NBlack no other aliasas and i am going to soon change it to OSiiRiS

Q. Why do you want to join -OZ-?
A. I think it would be good for me to join a little group so i can make friends and and maybe play some social clan matches

Q. What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member?
A. I will try my best to get new people onto the -OZ- server make them feel welcome and try to keep as many people in so it dosnt become a dead server like many others

Q. How long have you played with OZ?
A. I have honestly only played on the -OZ- server for about 3-4 hours

Q. What would you say are your three favourite video games (On any platform)?
A. W:ET on pc, mw2 on XboX360 and The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivon also on XboX360

Q. Have you been in a clan before or had any other clan experience?
A. I have not ever been in a clan before to be honest this has been my first 3-4 hours on W:ET and they have been on Your server

Q. Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.
A. Well, I am a year 7. I Enjoy looking for glitches in games, making theme songs for stuff (Editing music for battle scenes), And lots more stuff.of Two my all-time favourite books are ‘Garfield takes the cake (Garfield comic)’ and ‘Battle angel Alita (graphic novel)'. I guess ashley olsen is ok and i dont mind Angelina jolie.

Q. What is your favourite class/weapon?
A. I enjoy playing covert ops, with any of the weapons a cvOp can use :flamer:

Thank-you for considering this application.

Bogan

Re: OSiiRiS wants to join -oz- clan plz let me join

MMMMMMMMMMM BEER. Well it wasn't full of chemicals and preservatives like the shit is today, give me a good old home brew anytime

i0nwr1t3r

Re: OSiiRiS wants to join -oz- clan plz let me join

Hi Osiiris , I'm sorry to say you don't meet the minimum age requirement ,15 years of age or the number of hours played on the game server to be considered for an application to join OZ clan.

Feel free to to browse around the forums & hope to see you ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.