• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Oz Clan Recruitment For Raptin011 [PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicNyanKittenz

Hi my name is Rick my ign is Raptin011. I am known on the oz minecraft server and I'm a loved one (donator) and I'd love to join the clan.

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

I am 14 years Old and a 8th grade honor student. My hobbies are playing minecraft,soccer,tv,and reading.my favorite book is maximum ride, favorite game is minecraft and movie and lord of the rings. I am funny creative and I like Bridget mendler just a bit not much.

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?
I can offer anything I donate and love seeing more people join oz and I love to help newbies. On the minecraft server of oz I give newbies sometimes items because I want them to stay.

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?
i started gaming when I was 5 on the ds with Mario then I became interested in halo and call of duty so I started playing those. My friend told me about minecraft and oz about 2 years ago and I started playing it and I loved it. So that's y I would want to be in the clan so I can not just be on the server I could be with the server and its community.

Do you own a microphone?

yes I do and a Skype which is Raptin011

Last edited by a moderator:

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

If you muck up we can revoke this

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.