• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OZ Host ET Ladder?

PorT3r

Hey boys... lets have a vote..

I'm keen to bank roll a ladder on our oz ETPRO server

6v6 or 5v5

If you guys are keen to run the server and ladder.. .

Yes - No

Cheers

Joke :D

What about an etpub ladder? most of the OZ regs don't play on etpro for a reason, and its something that hasnt been done before on OZ. The apples and oranges difference between Pub and Pro means won't be the comparison between cybergamer ladder (which was good, but people lost interest) and an OZ ladder.

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
O joke we do have ladder software avalible just have to reinstall it because it corrupted for some reason I'll be working on it tonight and I'll post a link here when it is ready
Phill

McBain!!

Not a bad idea at all Joke.

Has it been done before does anyone know?

I guess you'd have to tweak the settings, like make it so xp doesn't save and allow hw sk?
I reckon 80-90% of regs wouldn't play on an etpro ladder, so it could be interesting to see if they'd like an etpub comp.

Who knows, might even get some 'elite players' from the cybergamer side having a go.

I'll give $100 bucks to anyone that clutch goombahs in the grand final if it gets up!

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
yer just need to reset the license for the ladder software then we are all good to go :D well almost just need to do some tweeks to it if and when it resets :D

hammerkrook

Oz could also try a fun cup like they do in Europe. knife Round, pistol Round, rifle cup, hide n seek, base race etc.