• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

-OZ- Message

eminem457

Banned
Seems to me that your HungerGames,Dragon,PVPPortal,I guess some more stuff. Not only that I'm getting blamed for HACKING THE SERVER AND SHUTTING DOWN THEIR FACTIONS(cry). I didn't do crap to the server. Just because I know how to hack doesn't mean I'll hack -OZ- JEZZZ!!!!!!!

To conclude, I know you guys need help building spawn or just uploading it from a zip backup. If their is anything I can do please op me or give me items to HELP. Me my friends jeep,ross can help at ANYTIME!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CowsWithGuns

Administrator
Staff member
If we need help, we will post that we need help. Do not ask for op, it will not be given. This is what happens when people hack and things get griefed.

We do not "need help building spawn" it is fully backed up. Phill was going to upload it last night but ended up busy with work, it will be done soon.

Stop spamming the forum, it isn't a life of death situation. I am sure you will live without the server up for a little while longer.