• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

OZ TJ Server

Antagonist

plz bring it back.. was fantastic times or has the ip changed or something? :< :<
either way !! make it happen skanky sir

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Re: OZ/Skanky's TJ Server

Antagonist said:
plz bring it back.. was fantastic times or has the ip changed or something? :< :<
either way !! make it happen skanky sir
Currently I believe it was temporary, the new server will be here very very soon, and then it will be up 24/7!!! :) Dedicated

Frogma

Dedicated to proving that pound-for-pund I am, and have always been, statistically, the greatest trick jumper of ET... (just putting it out there).

Antagonist

pound for pund lol... i dont know bro.. we are rusty.. these new breed of jumpers are in the zone.. we got some catching up to do trust me..
except for icejump we run that bitch

Joke :D

details will be released soon i beleive. Skanks just touching up some stuff with tjmod

Death_Reincarnated

Come on work faster daim it...I want to try it out :)

I wouldnt mind bit of a change from the usuall ET frag sessions with the TKing, QQing and all :p

Hicksy

Death_Reincarnated said:
I wouldnt mind bit of a change from the usuall ET frag sessions with the TKing, QQing and all :p

rofl coming from the QQ king :p

SkankyMoe

Its been up for a week --> 124.171.166.202

Will advise if and when IP changes as Im working on lots of shiz for the new hardware server.

amacide

ET Moderator

-OZ-SkankyMoe said:
Will advise if and when IP changes as Im working on lots of shiz for the new hardware server.
Would a new server host OZ ETPub aswell? The current server has been starting to lag recently....It never used to.
I'm blaming a new game server the hosting company have commissioned on same machine as OZ ETPub.

Previously, there just used to be OZ ETPub and 2 other largely-unused game servers on that machine.
But month or two back there was a CoD4 game server put on that hardware, for S.S clan, that is increasing in players rapidly.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/202.60.82.196:28930/

I've noticed the green lag happen, not much every few minutes or so....maybe when map changes on CoD4 server. Dunno.

You know for $140/month you can get a dedicated server in Syd/Bris, 3.2GHz, enough RAM, enough GBs/month. All to yourself :-)

Cheers.

SkankyMoe

Still testing and mucking around with setting and config at the moment, bare with us while we try getting it sweet.
Currently as from this arvo, we are now using TJmod 1.6.2 having reverted back 1 revision, as 1.6.3 is very buggy.

So far the feedback has been good regarding reverting back to 1.6.2 the physics seem a lot better and I beleive the map list is working correctly now.
Any settings changes or suggestions are welcome, currently both Mess and GTrain have RCON and REF access as they are addicted to the TJ server.

Also taking map requests, what ever maps you want on the TJ server just let me know and I'll source and add ASAP.
Oh and a shout out to Mess and GTrain for helping with testing and help and everyone else that has come to play too.

BTW:

It is officaly the OZ TJmod Server #2
Im just setting up the new server from home before it goes into the live hosted server, makes things easier and quicker for me with our other
projects that we are working on all at once. So please dont call it Skanky's server as its not my server, its provided by OZ/BlackRacoon.

PS.
Ive had a few people asking about how I can host a server from home, As Ive previously said, I have a Annex M connection with iiNet.
Most people with a standard ADSL connection wouldnt be able to run a server from home, so stop asking how unless you get a business account.
http://www.iinet.net.au/business/broadband/annexm.html

Will keep ya all updated of progress and changes.

Cheers :cool:

SkankyMoe

IP Address Update = 203.206.242.44

If the address changes, I will post the address in here.
You can also find the server when the IP changes via the build in game browser.

Cheers :cool:

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member

-OZ-amacide said:
[quote="-OZ-SkankyMoe":3r0xf3i2]
Would a new server host OZ ETPub aswell? The current server has been starting to lag recently....It never used to.
I'm blaming a new game server the hosting company have commissioned on same machine as OZ ETPub.

Previously, there just used to be OZ ETPub and 2 other largely-unused game servers on that machine.
But month or two back there was a CoD4 game server put on that hardware, for S.S clan, that is increasing in players rapidly.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/202.60.82.196:28930/

I've noticed the green lag happen, not much every few minutes or so....maybe when map changes on CoD4 server. Dunno.

You know for $140/month you can get a dedicated server in Syd/Bris, 3.2GHz, enough RAM, enough GBs/month. All to yourself :-)

Cheers.[/quote:3r0xf3i2]

You do know we are getting this ama... We are doing co-location VERY SOON, I swear I have made like fitty posts about it :p Hehe