• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Party Music

Trigger Happy

So I need some good party music ideas, I'm making a jukebox program for it and need to load it with some good tunes.
I have quite a lot of music already, but thought I would put out a request for some good songs so I can have a nice range of stuff.
So what kind of party music (no metal, emo, indy please) do you listen to, or for those that only hold death metal parties themselves (bonza) what music have you heard at normal parties ;)

Cheers

Sunncaeks

-OZ-Trigger Happy said:
or for those that only hold death metal parties themselves (bonza) what music have you heard at normal parties ;)
Lmao. Not even I do that. It's always good to crank up some Black Sabbath, Sleep, High on Fire, or Kyuss, or whatever.

Frogma

me an mah homedawgs alwayze carie us an alll 50cent mixtape 4 wen we gert to dem parties they r all hoppin bt weres all teh poppin u feel me so wat we does iz we lowd up da fiddy an raze da roof wif hour real tite danse mofes an teh grls and dan we did we plow da fields wif al dem hoes u dig?

Lucky

Nah the number 1 party song would be Rick astley 'Never gone give you up" XD YOU BEEN RICK ROLL'D

Or get pantera "cow boys from hell" :p

Joke :D

^^ good idea, bit of rick-rolled right at the start.

Can't go past Bloody Beets, Pendulum, etc, and then mainstream sh!te like Lady googoo, Kesha, DIZZEEE DIZZEEE RASSSCALLL, etc.

This time (klaas remix) - DJ aintoine ain't bad to through in there.

Also, for the more gentle folk, some akka dakka or similar style generic rock doesn't go astray

Fraggle

Beasty Boys are good for it too!!

ill agree for once with frog 50cent

Some of snoop dogs aint bad

It depends on what you really want triggs!

old school, new school, techno, rock, rap, boppy, etc?

nelots

Nothing beats a youtube ripped mixed taped full of hits by this guy!!!

[youtube:3u7xcakn]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G7oGx2dImE8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G7oGx2dImE8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube:3u7xcakn]

G

Hahaha :) Oh Trigz, you asked the right place :p

I swear to god, if you put beiber on, everyone will clear out :) haha, stupi br, but really try the latest top. if you want a mix then put in a bit on muse, eminem (newest album recovery), dizzeeee!, 3!0H!3, usher there are like heaps of songs out of there at the moment. Normally party mxes are like what the top 40 are at the momnt, add on some remixes and good djing.

If you want music locky is good. Otherwise i can direct you to a good newish ones and old :) If you ever grow desperate i can always just screenie you to my itunes :p haha, but yeah i think you got this one covered

- nothing on you : bruno ft b.o.b
- dj got us falling in love again : usher ft pitbull
- my first kiss : 3!0H!3 ft Ke$ha
- if we ever meet again : timbaland ft katy perry
- airplanes 2 : b.o.b ft. eminem and hayley williams
- chemical rush : brian mcfadden
- ms. tattoo girl : travie mccoy
- california girls : katy perry
- la la la : aurburn ft iyaz
- bulletproof - iyaz

JASON DERULO &. JAY SEAN :)

hahaha, i dont think you could ever stop naming songs, artists and music to put on this jukebox.

Trigger Happy

Thanks for the suggestions guys, got a few ideas from them :)
I have most of the latest songs and was thinking more of the older type ones but it's ok, last night on TS got some good ideas from bonza's collection along with some help from gibzoo.
The program is nearly done so it should be pumping out some good tunes soon ;)

Cheers

nelots

You guys are all wrong with the suggestions and the intentions of Triggerhawks devious thread......
All he'll end up doing is stock up on covers by Nickelback, Justin Bieber and Hana Montana!

Frogma

nelots said:
You guys are all wrong with the suggestions and the intentions of Triggerhawks devious thread......
All he'll end up doing is stock up on covers by Nickelback, Justin Bieber and Hana Montana!
Don't lump nickelback with those others. Nickelback have written some of the finest rock songs of the last 100 years. With the flair of Jimi Hendrix, the charm of Dylan, the musical prowess of Cream and the raw power of Metallica, they are perhaps the greatest rock band ever formed with songs so well written they are rivalled only, perhaps, by Tom Jones and Neil Diamond in their prime.

phatbass

you want actual party music trigs just stream euro dance stuff unless ya just goin for the background music at a party than almost anything is good really