• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

PB/ETKEY Fixer!

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Tonight we came across a little issue that most players dont have updated PB's based on the udpate servers no longer supporting ET + Some users not having GUID's from not having a etkey. This was found that the etkey wasn't in the right place. So users who dont have updated PB's the etkey still goesin your etmain folder but those of you who do have PB updated it goes in a folder in your app data folder.

So this little program lets you update to the latest PB in one click, and then you can hit a button and it will install your etkey for you too! :)

This has not been tested really, so it's mainly a test program currently, let me know any suggestions/bugs/ideas e.t.c you would like to it and i'll try and implement them!

I know it's a bit late, but I haven't seen a decent single program that does this yet, at least not one that puts it in the folder for you :).

P.S Ensure you have et closed when your using the program, nothing extremem will happen but it may crash this program so you'll have to restart it possibly, not sure not tested.

DOWNLOAD LINK: www.overzealousgamers.com/stuff/OZETFIX.zip

Special thanks to i0n, Phil, fern for testing/ideas/development.

Best Regards, BR

Last edited by a moderator:

Marge

You said that it will 'install your etkey for you' does this mean it will remove your old etkey eg gone exp an member level ? or is this for ppl who dont have a etkey / i havent updated pb since like 2010 -_- my bad ? lols

Cheers -OZ-Marge.

Black Racoon

Head Poncho
Staff member
Ok so the program will detect if you have an etkey already based on your version of windows 64/32 bit and windows version XP/Vista/Windows 7, if you have an etkey already then it will say so, if you don't it will tell you why. It shoudl NOT overwrite etkey's it will simply popup telling you that you already have one and not do anything to it.

Regards

Marge

Awww sweet than it seem's like a prime idea than hey haha can you like link it so if ppl are kick or disconnect cause no etkey in game than they click it an it closes et an loadeds it than tells them they may run et an wella work perfect! ahah

-OZ-Marge.