• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

Pedro Application [ET][PASSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedro

Introduce yourself, what are you in game names?

Hello guys, my names Parios aka Pedro. Been playing ET for what seems like forever now

Help us get to know you. In this section feel free to tell us about your occupation, hobbies, favourite books/games/movies/artists, celebrity crush etc.

Full time uni student studying to become a biology and PE teacher. I play basketball (best sport ever) i also love long walks on the beach

What do you think you can offer -OZ- as a clan and community member and Why do you want to join -OZ-?

im friendly, easy to get along with people and it would be nice to help the younger ET players and give them some knowledge into the game. OZ is a great clan and i have already gotten to know some of the ET players already

What would you say are your favourite games, platforms? When did you start gaming? (On any platform)?

Favourite game is obviously ET. i started gaming back 8 years ago

Do you own a microphone?
Yes i do own a mic

Last edited by a moderator:

phillgates2

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations on Joining OverZealous Gamers, your application has passed.

You now have access to all OZ members forums. Additionally you have priority access to all of our game and voice servers.

We are in 8 separate game divisions and have over 300 members throughout them. Feel free to get involved in other divisions and teams. Each division holds events from time to time so be sure to keep an eye out. We hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to invite your friends to sign up and join the fun!!

If you have any questions/concerns please check our FAQ Page or The server/forum Guidelines and Rules

Kind Regards,
OverZealous Gamers (-OZ-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.