• Changes to Server go to this thread http://overzealousgamers.com/threads/etpub-changelog.6665/

pepper is back on forums

Flekzor

fan the flames and u get a bigger fire br and who doesnt like watching something burn ?? watching oz burn will be lolz

Flekzor

fucking puss oz server im capped and cant connect to it yet i can connect to ga servers.... and im not with telstra again the puss seeps from the freshly torn scab of a server that is oz

G-Train

Hahah, <3 Fleks. wb.

This is gonna be many lol's i can just tell :D

Just need Frog back and it will be ggs for all..... :lol:

Antagonist

o hes well and truely back... infact he never left, he just plays the phantom card!! like the phantom would play....... in poker.....
/run

Flekzor

fuck oaths bring back the frogma pharking win big time for the forums is frogma is back and phark yes how pharking hot is our fangirl

SkankyMoe

Flekzor said:
bobbla oaths bring back the frogma pharking win big time for the forums is frogma is back and phark yes how pharking hot is our fangirl
Stop it, your making me go all funny in the wee wee :lol:

Frogma

Yes I will be playing again from time to time when I'm not debt collecting. Unfortunately I was involved in a car accident recently and have lost some of my memories. I vaguely recall who flekz and lestat are, but people like g-train and antagonist are drawing blanks. My doctor says I should recover them in time if I keep going to my appointments, but I'm a bit worried. Fingers crossed I guess.